Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Advice on Seed Bank Delivery Times?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,794 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    I’m not sure if the thctalk discount still works as well m8 probably now but worth checking, normally I receive them in 2-4 days m8 so I reckon should easily be a week depending on the delivery option
    Just to keep this thread updated I got my seeds today so only 4 working days after dispatch and I'm well pleased with that. I also got a free seed so even more reason to stick with LSC from now on.
    They certainly seem to be very reliable despite the disruption to the post so I would recommend them to any one in the UK planning to buy seeds at least until things get back to normality.
    Out of interest how would I go about claiming a THCTalk discount?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-20), M_C (26-06-20)

Thanks

Gorilla seeds are very quick, wouldn't use anyone else at the minute

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McTavish23 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-20), illearth67 (19-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

Took 33 days for my last order to arrive from Herbies to Canada,I watched it on tracking as the idiots at the post office sent it to the wrong f'ing town,2nd order took 28 days from shipped to door(arrived today),I don't blame that on Herbies though as I've had issues with Amazon deliveries etc just now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-20), illearth67 (26-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,794 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scootb View Post
    Took 33 days for my last order to arrive from Herbies to Canada,I watched it on tracking as the idiots at the post office sent it to the wrong f'ing town,2nd order took 28 days from shipped to door(arrived today),I don't blame that on Herbies though as I've had issues with Amazon deliveries etc just now.
    Hi scootb

That is a ridiculously long time to wait for seeds to arrive but glad you got them at last.
    Out of interest with you living in Canada where percy growing is legal isn't there anywhere local you can source seeds from?
    Btw just noticed the Diary in your sig have subbed best of luck with the grow.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2