Thread: 2nd timer round issues

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Unanswered: 2nd timer round issues

So many things that it could be is overwhelming & I’m left baffled. More I read more I find it could be.

could be
    Ph. (Fixed) past 24/48hr
    Feed/under fed
    Overwater/under
    Deficiencies
    Lighting/distance
    Disease/pets
    Root rot pot bond
    (forcing probe 4 ph reading is tough penetrating roots)?
    At least this time no signs spider mites just a few springtails, which yellow sticky pads capture most.

Swapped out Viparspectra v600 for a sp1000 and they were loving it, 18/6 now at 19” or 47cm between light and top of plants
    There under sp1000 & were thriving prior to this problem
    My ph was high in spots peaking past 8 and slowly drop to high 7’s, however with Sulphur and liquid Sulphur I’ve managed to correct it to 6.8-7.5 in soil. Added nitrogen to soil & it was getting ½ nutes, hit with couple spoons cal/mag, Epsom salts yet still problems persist! Yet still has a drooping all over like overwatering but yellow started on lower fan and now is lining entire plant. Plant looks hungry but drooping leafs & at times crawling!!!
    Co2 bag with goid ventilation, 24.5c @ 50%RH at canopy and
    21/22c and 60%RH at soil.
    Co2 bag is on ground with extraction fan above lights
    Intake fan bring fresh air in at ground level. Going to start removing co2 bag at lights out.

Overwatering
    So I stopped and watered every 2nd day but plant was still yellowing, drooping & crawling.

So I’m now flushed with natural 7 ph water from tap & spring water
    After flush I ph my run off, dipped just a needles thickness towards 6, so I’m guessing it’s like 6.8 so run off from flush was fine, I’ll give it 3 days to dry out somewhat
    And I’m thinking maybe another flush before starting back on gogo juice!!!

Do I reflush & hope she’s takes to feeding or cut loses and start again, idk.

Thoughts advice plz!!!
    Pics are 8-10 days apart
    Special kush back left
    Front right unknown strain, with some heat lamp burn, cause it’s directly under heat lamp. Only use when temp get really cold & it’s on 30 mins on/off timer.
    Using same smart pots used last
    time. Temps got cold few night back, temps haven’t fallen below 15-16 at lights out.

First thoughts, plan of attack was
    (N) given nitrogen to topsoil
    Ph (fixed over past 24/48hrs)
    Overwatering addressed
    Trace elements & cal/mag
    Flushed neutral ph water
    Tested run off metre barely moved off 7 maybe 6.8
    Now what should I flush again?
    awaiting digital ph pen & Ec reader Incase mines dodgy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redlightspecial For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-20), Mac (11-06-20)