Thread: Switching | nutes & other questions

Thanks

Default Unanswered: Switching | nutes & other questions

Hey talkers

Hope your all good

I'm just wondering if you could judge from these images if I'm ready to switch to flower?

Ive had my clones for around 2 weeks now. they where a little bigger than usual clones so I transferred them into a 5 gallon smart pot.

For the few feeds I used ph'd water and a little bit of calmag whilst it for used to the pots. - I'm not sure if cal mag was the right thing to use I'm not 100% on the best time to use it??

The last two feeds I've used general hydroponics Floranova bloom and grow, and had around a ppm of 360 and then today i gave them 500ppm.

Also I'm quite confused if I'm doing the right thing but let's say, if the best ppm range for its phase now is 850ppm and 1.6ec, would it be a bad thing if I reached 850ppm using just the one general hydroponics Floranova grow?? I'm unsure if giving it too much of one thing just to reach the ppm is bad?

There seems to be some really good growth so far and it's looking pretty bushy, as it's my first time I've only topped one plant out of 3 just to experiment. I'm going to be using a Scrog net too so I hear best time to put that in is a week after switching to flower?

Also, for their size does my hps bulb look the right distance away from the plants?

Thanks guys always appreciate the help !

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannathusiast For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times
    Provided Answers: 23

Nah
    Check my latest diary posts i just flipped one tent and the other nearly ready

Current grow

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-Covid-19-Grow

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Cannathusiast (14-06-20), GEORGE (13-06-20), Mac (13-06-20), redisiel (13-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times
    Provided Answers: 23

Need to know so many things to answer better.... Fill in the sick plant format

Current grow

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-Covid-19-Grow

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Cannathusiast (14-06-20), GEORGE (13-06-20), jake420 (14-06-20), Mac (13-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

For one you need to fill your space to it’s maximum.
    You need to go by the colour and look of your plants with regard to feed so better pictures(lights offf flash on preferably.

Put your hand just above the plant if it’s uncomfortable then it’s too hot if not go closer and get it just nice get your net in soon so it don’t become awkward when the ladies get bigger then when your net is about 80% full (strain dependent l) you can flip
    Here’s a little starter for ya
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Cannathusiast (13-06-20), GEORGE (13-06-20), jake420 (14-06-20), Mac (13-06-20), Shreder (13-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    For one you need to fill your space to it’s maximum.
    You need to go by the colour and look of your plants with regard to feed so better pictures(lights offf flash on preferably.

Put your hand just above the plant if it’s uncomfortable then it’s too hot if not go closer and get it just nice get your net in soon so it don’t become awkward when the ladies get bigger then when your net is about 80% full (strain dependent l) you can flip
    Here’s a little starter for ya
    Atb
    Redz
    Thanks for the advice man.

The Scrog is going in this week, I've only topped one out of the three plants because it's my first time but it shouldn't be a problem should it?

The one on the right is the topped one.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannathusiast For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-06-20)