Thread: Ram 6inch clip on fan issue

Thanks

Default Ram 6inch clip on fan issue

I have a 60x60x140 tent and I just bought a new fan, it's one of those black RAM click on fans, and it seems to only be moving my seedlings every so slightly...my last fan had a bit more power. Reckon this will do or should I get another fan?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1980sORANGEoriginal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-06-20), Mac (13-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Sounds faulty if its barely blowin, I've had ram, and the ripoffs, and all lost power and ended in the bin. Got some white ones from a grow site and tower fans from argos which seem to be the best so far

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

1980sORANGEoriginal (13-06-20), GEORGE (13-06-20), Mac (13-06-20), The Solyom (21-06-20)