Thread: Help unknown problem

Thanks

Default Help unknown problem

Got home from work ain’t been home couple days and noticed my plant what was healthy has this problem. Last time I saw it I sprayed so called organic pesticide funguses on it so thought maybe that was the problem. Plants an outdoor blue cheese not fed it anything just been on rain water. Been letting the soil dry between waters like I always do but coz not been there maybe it got overwatered by rain fall but I dunno. Thanks c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	550C0FAC-B680-4219-AF9E-178DAE801D91.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	384646   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	531ABA52-F742-4B8F-962D-11F90420D76A.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	384647   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9800FBE8-3327-4EA3-B652-95630B15E5AB.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	384648  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calis finest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-20), Greengrass (17-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,735 Times

That photo of the leaf almost looks like it's got a bug eating away right at this moment. I don't really know what kind of bug that is it might not be doing any damage at all.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

calis finest (17-06-20), GEORGE (17-06-20), Greengrass (17-06-20)

Thanks

That’s not a bug it’s a bit of dead leaf or something off a bush. Was thinking when I applied the fungus spray may have got some on the soil. Could that then sink in and harm the plant from the roots? All new growth is curling

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to calis finest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-20), Greengrass (17-06-20), Jingo (17-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,735 Times

Quote Originally Posted by calis finest View Post
    That’s not a bug it’s a bit of dead leaf or something off a bush. Was thinking when I applied the fungus spray may have got some on the soil. Could that then sink in and harm the plant from the roots? All new growth is curling
    I really don't know what to tell you, that stuff you put on might have been really alkaline and that could have caused an issue. It may be something completely different like root aphids they can cause all those symptoms, especially if you've been real wet lately. Of course maybe watering that stuff in would take care of them itself?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

calis finest (17-06-20), GEORGE (17-06-20), Greengrass (17-06-20)

Thanks

I doubt it plant was picture of health last time I saw it but I sprayed it coz I saw the odd blackfly on it and thought prevention better than treating it. 2-3 days later it looks like this. I would post more pics but this site decided to not give me the option to resize pictures suddenly ?? Nah not been rainy really I usually put it under shelter if it does anyway

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calis finest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-20), Jingo (17-06-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    That photo of the leaf almost looks like it's got a bug eating away right at this moment. I don't really know what kind of bug that is it might not be doing any damage at all.

I see the bug when you zoom in I can see its shape and legs it's a leaf bug and harmless, I can also see some raised spots in the second picture that looks like it's on the back of the leaf.
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-06-20)