Thread: Dtw auto watering

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times
    Provided Answers: 8

Default Unanswered: Dtw auto watering

I looked at inline filters but am sire there gona strip my advanced nuts of its thick nute mix.
    so emitters worry me and drippers as when im in flower inwont be ablentonacess the back row

So i need to makesure its blockproof.

Toying with open ended drip lines but no matter what ibdo its not even

Any system ideas? They ned 3litre 3 times adsy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-06-20), Jingo (18-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,484 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

I've made this exact system you're talking about I think. Mix and matched pieces to what worked best for me. This is how I have it.. they currently get 3L per day each 30% run off week 3 flower.
    Water tank > pipe > nipple at top of tank for DIY anti Syphon valve> pipe runs to underneath plants > 1 way flow valve > pipe to a circle made from T pieces and pipe > 2x 8 nipple port manifolds on that pipe ring > 4mm coming off the manifolds to blue drip stakes.
    2 per pot. 8 plants. 16 drippers in total, distance from tank to furthest plant pot is 2.5m. 1 min of pumping using a mj1000 = 650ml per minute per plant pot (2stakes). Hope this help

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Slazenger; 18-06-20 at 04:22 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Slazenger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times
    Provided Answers: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Slazenger View Post
    I've made this exact system you're talking about I think. Mix and matched pieces to what worked best for me. This is how I have it.. they currently get 3L per day each 30% run off week 3 flower.
    Water tank > pipe > nipple at top of tank for DIY anti Syphon valve> pipe runs to underneath plants > 1 way flow valve > pipe to a circle made from T pieces and pipe > 2x 8 nipple port manifolds on that pipe ring > 4mm coming off the manifolds to blue drip stakes.
    2 per pot. 8 plants. 16 drippers in total, distance from tank to furthest plant pot is 2.5m. 1 min of pumping using a mj1000 = 650ml per minute per plant pot (2stakes). Hope this help

Maaan make a thread thisbisbwhatbi have scoured google for weeks for.... There is nothing therebisba stupid sales cocopage thst comes up and growell shit info but this is gold.....

Dya have any pics lol? That wud be epic

Im gona be makin this damn man thats ehat i want

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-20), Slazenger (20-06-20)

Thanks

Just had a search and I dont have many pics of the full set up. I'll take some later for you. I can send you links for all the bits I bought if that helps?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Slazenger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times
    Provided Answers: 55

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    I looked at inline filters but am sire there gona strip my advanced nuts of its thick nute mix.
    so emitters worry me and drippers as when im in flower inwont be ablentonacess the back row

So i need to makesure its blockproof.

Toying with open ended drip lines but no matter what ibdo its not even

Any system ideas? They ned 3litre 3 times adsy
    I use Halo rings that take half inch water lines and the pump just sits in the reservoir and pumps the water out to the plants, each different plant has a shut off in line so I adjust the shut off to deliver even flows of water or whatever water the plant needs. I have a six position electronic interval timer that allows me to water up the six times a day. you simply select the amount of time you want to run and how many times you want to run and sit back and that's it. You can get about any kind of fitting you need.

The only thing when you're using these is you have to get your halo rings on your plant before you need autowater.

You can get fancy and run one line into a manifold that has as many outputs as you need and each one will have its own shut off.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-20), Slazenger (20-06-20)

Thanks

Only thing is jingo that those halo rings are bloody expensive over here! :O

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Slazenger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times
    Provided Answers: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Slazenger View Post
    Only thing is jingo that those halo rings are bloody expensive over here! :O

You know when I bought mine I bought like 12 of them before 35 bucks or something. Every time I look at anything that has to do with growing it's expensive as hell, I think that's a relatively new thing. you can use all the stuff that goes with drip irrigation you know the quarter inch lines and little sprinkler heads and stuff but those things have to be cleaned relatively often or replaced relatively often to keep them working. I have done a simple open-ended tube just allowing the water to flow out on top of the pots if you use something like pellets on top it would work just fine.

My first auto water system was a 20 gallon barrel that I had set up high in my grow room to gravity feed down to four plants a little solar activated timer would come on and let it open up and drain down on the plants like every three days, I was doing soil back then. It worked okay well enough to let me go on vacation. I think I made a thread about that around here somewhere but it wasn't really the kind of system that would work for most folks growing in tents.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-20), Slazenger (20-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    You know when I bought mine I bought like 12 of them before 35 bucks or something. Every time I look at anything that has to do with growing it's expensive as hell, I think that's a relatively new thing. you can use all the stuff that goes with drip irrigation you know the quarter inch lines and little sprinkler heads and stuff but those things have to be cleaned relatively often or replaced relatively often to keep them working. I have done a simple open-ended tube just allowing the water to flow out on top of the pots if you use something like pellets on top it would work just fine.

My first auto water system was a 20 gallon barrel that I had set up high in my grow room to gravity feed down to four plants a little solar activated timer would come on and let it open up and drain down on the plants like every three days, I was doing soil back then. It worked okay well enough to let me go on vacation. I think I made a thread about that around here somewhere but it wasn't really the kind of system that would work for most folks growing in tents.

I tried something like that originally I think. I needed a bigger pump and also individual flow valves and when I looked for them in that size pipe I just decided to go for the manifold option with drippers as it worked out a lot cheaper from my grow store.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slazenger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-06-20), Jingo (20-06-20)