Thread: How Can I Feminize My Cannabis Seeds?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,600 Times

Lightbulb How Can I Feminize My Cannabis Seeds?

You may have heard of feminized seeds before, either online or from another grower. This progressive type of seed has become possible thanks to feminization – a fairly new technique for cannabis growers that rose to prominence during the 1990s. Usually, feminized seeds are those that have undergone a chemical process to make them always germinate into female plants. If you’re curious about how to feminize marijuana seeds yourself and are interested in learning more about the process, be sure to check out the following guide: https://is.gd/IbJAnA

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbies For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-20), M_C (19-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

LOL - You are on my pet subject now...

My argument is that PPM is almost irrelevant as it is the size of the molecules that is important, as, too large & they can't enter the plant properly - hence why lower voltage is preferred when producing the colloidal silver.

I'll be doing a full on walk through on this soon for my breeding thread that's currently running
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

I'm learning something from just hemmy plants, and light Stress. I haven't gotten one from Light stress to germ yet, but still trying, but I have one growing that just came from A hemmy plant. So far I can't see the big deal in having A hemmy plant, just produce's A small amount of seeds, with lots of buds.