Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thinking of switching from photo to auto

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    I’ve never tried the green crack. It looks good tho... so many new strains to try tho! I always seem to have better luck with Fastbuds when the strain is brand new. Orange sherbet looks lovely, too much sativa for Mrs Vlad tho. I like to keep her pacified!

Dunno what to grow next tbh...
    I got so many fastbuds it's unreal. Need to do some tangie matic, got some original jack herer and amnesia too, too many choices. Paying close attention to the orange sherbert. I bought some then they bought out 4 new strains, gorilla cookies being one of them, which I ordered straight away lol. Had to bin some humboldt few wks bk so I ordered some auto blue dreams off them to do next run

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-20), Mac (25-06-20), Vlad the Inhaler (25-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    I got so many fastbuds it's unreal. Need to do some tangie matic, got some original jack herer and amnesia too, too many choices. Paying close attention to the orange sherbert. I bought some then they bought out 4 new strains, gorilla cookies being one of them, which I ordered straight away lol. Had to bin some humboldt few wks bk so I ordered some auto blue dreams off them to do next run
    I’ve done the Tangie’matic twice. It wasn’t all that for me.. smelled amazing but the buds were really loose. I’ve seen others have amazing results with it tho. Them humboldts do look amazing.. way expensive tho so I settled on a 3 pack of gorilla cookies from FB.

Yay! Gorilla cookies it is! When are you ready to start yours?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-20), Mac (25-06-20), MrC (25-06-20)

Thanks

I'm just waiting on some people to come round to see if they'll be doing any work or not, no idea what they'll do or when they'll come, not my house. This covid didn't help, was supposed to be done and dusted by now. Can't setup properly until they've been

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-20), Mac (25-06-20), Vlad the Inhaler (25-06-20)

Thanks

Plants per 600w duel spec hps? Can any one help

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Godswork For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    My mate done some Auto Ultimates by Dutch passion they were huge
    i'd second that. Every thing from Dutch passion tends to be be great. Auto Brooklyn Sunrise is the nicest strain ive ever had.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Why????????

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

jake420 (29-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priapus View Post
    i'd second that. Every thing from Dutch passion tends to be be great. Auto Brooklyn Sunrise is the nicest strain ive ever had.
    Funny you should say that about d p, I've just done 2 fastbuds and a dp Colorado cookies and the cookies is my favorite so far

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-20), Vlad the Inhaler (29-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

I used to love DP. (Dutch Passion not the other type)

Over the years tho, I’ve found their autos to be either totally amazing or utter shit. I grew the Auto Ultimate when it first came out... yeah it was absolutely massive but what I got from it was about 11 Oz of cabbage which was so shit I threw most of it on the fire. Not a single trichome on the whole plant.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

gardro (29-06-20), GEORGE (29-06-20), Lowrollerbean (30-06-20), MrC (29-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    I used to love DP. (Dutch Passion not the other type)

Over the years tho, I’ve found their autos to be either totally amazing or utter shit. I grew the Auto Ultimate when it first came out... yeah it was absolutely massive but what I got from it was about 11 Oz of cabbage which was so shit I threw most of it on the fire. Not a single trichome on the whole plant.
    Was that with LED’s mate ? My mates were very big and dense buds with 600w 20/4 made me consider doing autos again but then I remembered when I did 8 autos before and 3 of them weren’t autos and only flowered with 12/12.. Which was THE most annoying thing ever and put me right off.

GROW DIARY LINKS:

When I mentored LewisR >>>
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...red-by-Squaggy

Squaggy does Coco. (Mentored by Bud Lightyear) >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...Bud-Lightyear)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squaggy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-20), Lowrollerbean (30-06-20), MrC (30-06-20)

Thanks

Fastbuds: Zkittlez, Smoothie, Gelato all came out nice

Mephisto: everything has been good

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jdsworld For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-21)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3