Thread: How much to feed at this stage

Thanks

Default How much to feed at this stage

Hola!

So I've just recently flushed my plants after a close nutrient burn (it's my first time so accidently gave a little too much) they're all looking real healthy now other than a couple red stems on the fan leaves mainly.

I flushed my babies last Friday as the EC was super high, (from 2-4EC average between the three.)
    I got them down to 1.2EC and fed them just 0.4ml/L calmag and fed roughly 2l each at 6.5PH.
    No run off, it takes just over 4l to get run off, should I be aiming for run off every water or just when I feed them nutrients?

I'm using GH Floranova Bloom & grow.

I'm a little sketchy with how much I need to give the plant and when to actually give them the nutes after the flush.

If I left the EC @ 1.2 after the flush, should I be aiming at half of that for now & then work my way up?

I'm just a little worried of giving too much & the feeding schedule on the bottle is a little confusing,

I've been in veg for around 5 weeks now
    And everything is looking good so far, just waiting for the other stems to come closer to the net.

Any help on feeding is really appreciated at this time, I'm still working on taking better photos

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cannathusiast For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-20), Mac (25-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

EC of 1.1-1.2 is pretty normal at this point. i dont use calmag myself but im pretty sure thats alot.
    dont think its used on every feed either.

im assuming from your ph that your in soil with a hps?

have you had calmag issues in the past?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-20), Mac (25-06-20)