Thread: A sad boi who needs some seeds and a hug

Thanks

Default A sad boi who needs some seeds and a hug

Im actually depressed, idk where to find seeds in my country and idk how to ship some here, we only have hash in my country and its pretty gross but its all we have cus weed here expensive af and hard to find HELP.
    I live in riyadh btw

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to localsimp For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (25-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by localsimp View Post
    Im actually depressed, idk where to find seeds in my country and idk how to ship some here, we only have hash in my country and its pretty gross but its all we have cus weed here expensive af and hard to find HELP.
    I live in riyadh btw
    Check out some of the UK seed sellers, I've bought seeds out of the UK and had some sellers take the seeds from a packet and put it under a little piece of metal on a leather wristband. That type of stealth ought to make to you. There are lots of places that will hide the seeds inside a CD case or something other that's an actual real item.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (25-06-20), Mac (25-06-20), RASTA (25-06-20)

Thanks

I actually need help i dont even drink and i also dont want to do any hard drugs or try any, so weed is my only option and i think its so much healthier that the hash we have that u actually need to roll it with tobacco which is disgusting

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to localsimp For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (25-06-20), Jingo (25-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

I actually need help i dont even drink and i also dont want to do any hard drugs or try any, so weed is my only option and i think its so much healthier that the hash we have that u actually need to roll it with tobacco which is disgusting
    I'm not sure what to tell you about mental health issues in your part of the world. Nobody here is going to send you anything, unless maybe you get in a competition and the prize is seeds. Members are forbidden for asking for weed or seeds or trading openly on this site.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (25-06-20), Mac (25-06-20)

Thanks

I was joking btw, yea im just ranting over here since i cant do anything about it really, i’ll just wait till the covid situation is over so i could travel and do whatever i want. Ty tho

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to localsimp For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (25-06-20), Jingo (25-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

Canadians say that to me when I roll a joint with tobacco,I enjoy a J with tobacco more than a pure weed joint though absolutely HATE having to keep lighting those baggy excuses for joints.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (26-06-20)

Thanks

Discount cannabis seeds or gorilla seeds uk might be able to help u just a thought

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigmeal69 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-20)

Thanks

All my friends who used to study in the uk came back so i don’t really know anyone there so yea

16. The Following User Says Thank You to localsimp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

All my friends who used to study in the uk came back so i don’t really know anyone there so yea
    As in order them online - Gorilla Seeds ship anywhere from the UK but it's your responsibility to comply with laws locally. Personally, the idea of getting caught with seeds in Saudi doesn't really bear thinking about - unless you were born there.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (06-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20)