Thread: Organic soil ?

Thanks

Default Organic soil ?

Gonna need to get some more soil but I kinda wanna do my own, garden shop round the corner from me so I’m thinking of having a trip up there, what’s the best soil ?organic I just usually buy canna terra lol got some tiger bloom I don’t mind using but I would like to keep it jsut to water if anyone can help I’m in U.K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (28-07-20), Bud goode (27-07-20), GEORGE (25-06-20), Jingo (25-06-20), Le chef (28-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    Gonna need to get some more soil but I kinda wanna do my own, garden shop round the corner from me so I’m thinking of having a trip up there, what’s the best soil ?organic I just usually buy canna terra lol got some tiger bloom I don’t mind using but I would like to keep it jsut to water if anyone can help I’m in U.K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Buy a good super soil and repot three times with just a touch of bloom nutes at the end. Works pretty good, only way I know to feed just water and have the plants come out decent.

In the US most of the Fox farm soils can be considered super soils. They are usually the ones that people talk about being just a little bit hot.

I used to buy a custom mixed soil at a hydro store about a hundred miles from me that worked perfect in my area, I'm just not willing to drive that far anymore.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (28-07-20), GEORGE (25-06-20), Le chef (28-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,311 Times

A new soil is out from Purple Cow Compost, called Indicanja, they just remamed it as it used to be called Cannacharger. A couple friends love this soil, anybody try it yet?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2Relax For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (28-07-20), GEORGE (25-06-20), Le chef (28-06-20)

Thanks

Theres a lot of firms claim their soil is organic but they can use the term loosely. I found it difficult to get a 100% organic but eventually found bathgate champions blend. It is enriched with volcanic rock dust, envii probiotic, and oceans bounty. Haven't tried it yet but I'm feeling confident. Great reviews from organic gardeners. Wish me luck ????Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91q0YZJ-XXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	386187
    Last edited by Bud goode; 27-07-20 at 06:05 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud goode For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (28-07-20), British green (27-07-20), GEORGE (27-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

Here's a link to subcool's super soil.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...hlight=subcool

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Google coots mix.

Find the highest quality compost you can for the recipe and you're off. Just make sure your pots are big enough.

sent from space

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

2Relax (30-07-20), GEORGE (28-07-20)