Thread: Has anyone used these?

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

Default Has anyone used these?

Has anyone used a "Mars Hydro TS 600W Sunlike Full Spectrum LED Grow Light"

Here is the product description it goes on at some lengh, the soecifications are below the product info.

"Welcome to Mars Hydro TS Series -Whose many advantages are destined to be the perfect replacement for both traditional LED & HPS

-Mars TS series is new White Spectrum LED Grow Light Series from Mars Hydro, it with no fan design to offer a quiet work environment.The biggest difference from traditional LED is that it produced white light, much close to natural lights. It can help the plant growing better. Meanwhile, it can protect your eyes, you don’t need to wear eye protection glasses.Highest PPFD to provide plants the ideal light intensity, TS can Saving at least 70% Energy then HPS! The perfect spectrum,flexible installation, and trusted quality.With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.Ensure your growing to maximum quality and yields! Make sure higher THC in harvest!

Marvelous Replace HPS and High PPFD(High PPE as 2.3umol/j ,Average growing result as 2.5g/w)

Feature afford price with energy-saving.TS Series can provide your plants with High PPE value.While its average price of per unit density is very cheap. Save 70% energy compared with HPS/HID.Beat HPS/HID and traditional LED Light.Covers a suitable coverage,easily replace HPS or HID.Suitable for Various grow tent.

Marvelous Luminescence,Save 50% energy compared with other led grow lights & Discreet Packaging

The luminescence of TS is similar to HID's, to meet the needs of growers with HID lights perfectly.With revolutionary SMD led technology, make the quality more stability,Quality Leds with Proven Results from Worldwide Growers. Discreet packaging, protect your privacy!

Full Spectrum with 2020newest Popular white sunlike Spectrum

It’s the new market trend to use sunlike spectrum led grow light which could protect your eyes better and get a good harvest. Mars Hydro TS lights deliver even par readings and utilize superior spectrum with to achieve maximum photosynthesis response.Best for fast growth and high yield and make sure a high THC in harvest.

Marvelous Heat Dissipation, No noise, Appropriate Temperature,Maximum Growth

High-quality radiators can effectively heat the lamp, its heat is very low when used. So the lamp does not need a fan design.no fan make no noise but this TS has the same temperature as the HID lamp,no worries overheat.

Quality Parts-Not Jelly Bulit,Safe to use!

Light pass Strict quality standard. UL, CE, RoHS, SAA, PSE cetificate.Stronger hanging kits are available for easy installation. 100% Safe to use, zero risk!no worry of fire or security threat,long-life.

Flexible Installation

The shape of TS 600 is square, it can suit for a 1.5x1.5 ft area very well."

Product specs

" Mars Hydro TS 600W LED Grow Light

-Model: Mars Hydro TS 600 W LED Grow Light

-Feature: Sunlike Spectrum(660-665nm,3000-3200K,6000-6500K,white)+SMD tech

-Core Coverage: 1.5ft x 1.5ft = 45cm x 45cm Max Coverage: 2ft x 2ft = 60cm x 60cm

-Average Yield: 2.0g/watt

-PPE: 2.3umol/j,

-Core PAR Value:360umols -Replace HID/MH: 150w, more energy-saving

-Actual Wattage(±10%) for per unit: 100W@AC120v, 99W@AC240v

-Dimensions(L/W/H): 36cm x 33cm x 3.4 cm

-Item Cross Weight:0.91kg / 2 lbs

-Spectrum: Use for all stages of plants growth and flowering.

-(240pcs) High Intensity newest SMD chip. longer lifespan

-Amp Draw:1.378A/110v, 0.797A/220v

-Lumen Output(±5%):12410 lumen@AC120V, 11465 lumen@AC240V

-Noise Level: 0 DB -Input Voltage: AC110-130V,220-240V

-Life Rating: 50000-100000hrs

-Recommend light&tent combo: TS 600 led+2'x2'x4.5' tent

-Cetification: UL,RoHS,CE,SAA,PSE,100% Authentic Safe guaranteed!

-3 Years warranty for US/UK/CA/DE/EU/AU buyers +30 days return guarantee

Stock Information

-Local Repair center&warehouse in US/Canada/AU/UK/DE/Russia,Warranty and Quality are guaranteed.

-Fast Local Discreet Shipment,No customs, no taxes,no VAT for US/Canada/AU/UK/DE/EU buyer!

-Certificate of plug:100% Safe to use(UL,BS,DVE,SAA,PSE,Approvel).

-Please read full specifications and pay attention to Power draw instead of output power before buying"

Are they any good?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

First Grow: Big Bud and Bud Bomb (completed)
    Second Gow: Yoda Goes Bubblegum(completed)
    Third Grow
    Yoda's DIY Northern Lights on a shoestring budget grow

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HighTokeinYoda For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (29-06-20), Krofam (29-06-20), Mac (29-06-20), scorpion (29-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

There are reports of these failing early...

...plus I wouldn't piss on Mars if they were on fire... but that's another story...

...and stop looking at cheap Chinese shite....!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (29-06-20), Krofam (29-06-20), Mac (29-06-20), scoobywho (29-06-20), scoot (29-06-20), scorpion (29-06-20), UpT0wn (29-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

As M_C says hearing a few reports of the LED strings failing on these within 1st year.

Have a look at the sponsor section @VividLED they are the UK authorised retailer for HLG Quantum Boards (The ones Mars got the idea from for the light you listed :P ).

They are slightly more expensive upfront but a lot better quality with a warranty worth a shit and will outlast the Mars units significantly imo.

My 1st one I got imported direct from HLG in the states a couple years back (fucking customs and import £££ ) and its still going strong as we speak. My 2nd was from VividLED and is rockin right next to my 1st doing it's thing

Check them out you wont be disappointed https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...?271-Vivid-LED

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (29-06-20), Krofam (29-06-20), M_C (29-06-20), scorpion (29-06-20)

Thanks

I use the Mars hydro T2000 board and also have the T1000 also as back up to be fair for a cheaper light it's doing pretty well havnt had no problems yet and it's producing pretty good plants look at my other post of the month olds I posted and I've got on right now just shows they do work just might break earlier than expected but I'm happy with them so far to be fair and for the cost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigmeal69 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Im certain HLG are better quality than Mars, however a lot of the Mars reliability reports started with a competing led manufacturer....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Bigmeal69 (29-06-20), GEORGE (29-06-20), M_C (29-06-20)