Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This grow is beyond the expected harvest date.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bammbulance View Post
    This is also my first grow in a proper shop purchased tent and grow system rather than something I made myself. Wanted to get this grow right
    You got decent airflow and temps?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigJam For This Useful Post:

Bammbulance (30-06-20), GEORGE (30-06-20), Mac (01-07-20), ToughCall (01-07-20)

3. Default

Hrm. I did click my ballast into 'overdrive' a week or two ago. Maybe I've literally burnt it a bit. Turned it down from 600w+boost to 400w, let them chill out for the last few days/weeks of flower

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bammbulance For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-20), Mac (01-07-20), ToughCall (01-07-20)

5. Default

Stay well clear of the strain Blue Cheese. This is the worst strain I've ever grown, a month over due date, one plant has randomly died and it still does not get me stoned. Only just seeing the first trichomes turning orange. Been growing these plants for almost 5 months ffs!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bammbulance For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-07-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2