Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Changing Nutes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,042 Times

Default Changing Nutes.

Currently got 2 photos that I have just flipped, being grown in plant magic soil and using plant magic nutes and I estimate that towards the end of my grow I will be running out of nutes so will be looking at moving over to the Canna range.

So question is just what nutes from the canna range will I need?, dont want to be buying any that I dont really need. Will also be using the Canna Terra Proffesional Plus soil. I cant move over to using Coco as I am sometimes away from home for a few days with work so rather stick with soil.

Appreciate any advice.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cont3 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-20), Jingo (30-06-20), Mac (01-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,042 Times

Anyone able to help?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cont3 For This Useful Post:

fkmiller (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Mac (01-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cont3mpt View Post
    Anyone able to help?
    i'm in the same boat mate. looking for advice pre purchase of nutrients for last 4 weeks of flower.had no joy as yet. hopefully someone can help out or it's gonna be a lucky dip from amazon or ebay.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fkmiller For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Keeping it simple CANNA Terra Flores. Its a complete nutrient for flower stage peat based soils.

They also do an organic version Bio flores. and Terra/Bio vega range for vegging stage.

Then your additives of choice, if any.
    Last edited by Mac; 02-07-20 at 08:40 AM.

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), fkmiller (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Keeping it simple CANNA Terra Flores. Its a complete nutrient for flower stage peat based soils.

They also do an organic version Bio flores. and Terra/Bio vega range for vegging stage.

Then your additives of choice, if any.
    i'm using canna aqua flores a +b. I just need as you say, additives. have you an idea of what is best for this stage of flower. I need to buy online, no shops open here.forgot to add, im in hydro.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fkmiller For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fkmiller View Post
    i'm using canna aqua flores a +b. I just need as you say, additives. have you an idea of what is best for this stage of flower. I need to buy online, no shops open here.forgot to add, im in hydro.
    The base range will see you well from start to end if used right. but in flower plants need less nitrogen and more potassium and phosphorus, Canna make a P/K booster if you wanted to stay in that brand, or most companies do some kind of flower booster thats low N and high P/K

It's extremely easy to fry your plants with too much P/K so use it sparingly to top up your base range
    Last edited by Mac; 02-07-20 at 08:54 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    The base range will see you well from start to end if used right. but in flower plants need less nitrogen and more potassium and phosphorus, Canna make a P/K booster if you wanted to stay in that brand, or most companies do some kind of flower booster thats low N and high P/K

It's extremely easy to fry your plants with too much P/K so use it sparingly to top up your base range
    I have canna pk 13/14.i also have 1l of big bud and grandma enggys F1 and H2 but wasn't sure if/when to use them. I bought them as a job lot with the Wilma but unsure as to what they were. thanks for your help btw mac.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fkmiller For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20), WhIpLaSh (02-07-20)

Thanks

I have canna pk 13/14.i also have 1l of big bud and grandma enggys F1 and H2 but wasn't sure if/when to use them. I bought them as a job lot with the Wilma but unsure as to what they were. thanks for your help btw mac.
    Wilma I have no clue on, someone with experience in the area is best advising for that, I've grown soil and now coco. But the principle should be the same, it's the dosing I would have no clue on so hold fire for a wiser head before ya add anything and good luck hope she gets fat for ya

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Flores A&B and PK will be all you need. Go easy on the PK, it's strong stuff. Start on 1/4 of the recommended dose and see how you go. Keep it simple.

I wouldn't recommend using any bio range in a wilma because they tend to clog the drippers.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), fkmiller (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Flores A&B and PK will be all you need. Go easy on the PK, it's strong stuff. Start on 1/4 of the recommended dose and see how you go. Keep it simple.

I wouldn't recommend using any bio range in a wilma because they tend to clog the drippers.
    that's brilliant whiplash, I won't need to buy anything else then. I've had a few ups and more than a few downs, heres hoping Its plain sailing from here on in. thanks again.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fkmiller For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20), WhIpLaSh (02-07-20)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast