Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Changing Nutes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fkmiller View Post
    that's brilliant whiplash, I won't need to buy anything else then. I've had a few ups and more than a few downs, heres hoping Its plain sailing from here on in. thanks again.
    Good luck, bud. I'm sure you'll sail through it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), fkmiller (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,042 Times

The ones I am looking at buying are:

Canna Terra pro soil
    Canna Terra Vaga
    Canna Terra Flores
    Canna PK 13/14

Not sure if to buy the Canna Boosts as it seems a little pricey.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cont3 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20), WhIpLaSh (04-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cont3mpt View Post
    The ones I am looking at buying are:

Canna Terra pro soil
    Canna Terra Vaga
    Canna Terra Flores
    Canna PK 13/14

Not sure if to buy the Canna Boosts as it seems a little pricey.
    Haven't used the boost as everything I read said it was very good but not worth the £££ when I looked. The ones you list there will do you proud, get them dialled in then look at adding other stuff if you still feel its needed.
    Canna is a solid brand, base nutes are their bread and butter, cheap and work well. The additives are their money makers so not always the best value but work well at what they do. Value for money is subjective so some thing to account for as there are other brands cheaper that have the same ingredients. Everyone has their favourites or miracle nutes that ya gotta try, most are essentially the same thing with whatever the latest marketing gimmick is stuck on the advert and water find one that works for you at a price you like and stick with it for a while.

Get a diary up here so people can follow along and help if ya run into any issues

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

i'm using canna aqua flores a +b. I just need as you say, additives. have you an idea of what is best for this stage of flower. I need to buy online, no shops open here.forgot to add, im in hydro.
    A bit naughty to hijack a thread like this mate!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-20), Lowrollerbean (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Haven't used the boost as everything I read said it was very good but not worth the £££ when I looked. The ones you list there will do you proud, get them dialled in then look at adding other stuff if you still feel its needed.
    Canna is a solid brand, base nutes are their bread and butter, cheap and work well. The additives are their money makers so not always the best value but work well at what they do. Value for money is subjective so some thing to account for as there are other brands cheaper that have the same ingredients. Everyone has their favourites or miracle nutes that ya gotta try, most are essentially the same thing with whatever the latest marketing gimmick is stuck on the advert and water find one that works for you at a price you like and stick with it for a while.

Get a diary up here so people can follow along and help if ya run into any issues
    I might leave out the boost then and see how i get on with the other 3. Appreciate the help

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cont3 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    A bit naughty to hijack a thread like this mate!
    sorry mate, didn't realise. thought anyone could simply stick their neb in. again apologies if I've overstepped a mark in any way.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fkmiller For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (02-07-20), cough (04-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20), WhIpLaSh (03-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

I didn't even notice, I thought you were the OP. Weed, eh! Sorry, chaps

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

sorry mate, didn't realise. thought anyone could simply stick their neb in. again apologies if I've overstepped a mark in any way.
    Start a new thread mate, yours is a totally different style of growing & any answers will most likely be different too

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Believe it or not, I'm in the same boat as you. I grow mine in a huge cemetery in earth boxes and often leave for a week or more at a time. They get plenty of sun, this is SUPPOSED to be USDA zone 9, but I call it ten. I cover the tops of the boxes with those silver windshield sun shade things to keep the box cool. We don't get frost here, EVER. Lots of sun. I plan to try growing indoors in winter so I can provide the longer daylight. Anyhows...When in bloom, I use Sunniland Bloom, it's 2-10-10 I believe and I go very sparingly with it. When I'm gone there are grounds workers here that can water and watch over them, but they really don't get much care. I used to care for them too much probably and overdid things. I think yours will be fine with some minor reasonable care and you seem to be already on top of it, so good luck! BTW, the Sunnliland bloom is sold everywhere and it's cheap. I have had the same 5Lb bag for a couple years. I got mine in a hardware store. Just check your Ph regularly and watch for nutrient lock. The Ph can be a big deal if you aren't watching it or you use city water.
    Last edited by Miami Russian; 03-07-20 at 04:01 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Russian For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-20)

Thanks

Just ordered my new nutrients and the soil so should be with me next week. Does anyone have a generic feed schedule for the Canna nutrients please, just want to get a rough idea of how much to use. Was looking on the Canna website and feed schedule looks to be more geared towards hydro grow and not soil.

Thanks

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cont3 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-20), Mac (04-07-20), Miami Russian (04-07-20)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast