Thread: Soil not drying out in pots

Thanks

Default Soil not drying out in pots

Using biobizz light inside the pots, 29° inside tent , harldy drying out getting frustrating, any tips? I pre soaked the soil with microbe tea to kick start the soil before germinating , on week 2 so far and soil at the bottom of the pot won't dry out, I'm guessing the autos are not big enough yet to pull the water up ? Should I leave till completely dry before watering? I assume as the ladies grow they will pull more water and fix this issue ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1980sORANGEoriginal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-20), scorpion (01-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

Let the top 2" dry before watering bud,are they sitting in water if so drain away the water so the bottom of the pots arent sitting in run off.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-20), scorpion (01-07-20), Shreder (30-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Drying tops is what u lookin for, not bottoms. Let your bottom dry out and deficincies will kick in.

Current grow

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-Covid-19-Grow

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-20), scorpion (01-07-20)

Thanks

Sounds like you may have drainage problem. Does your soil have added perlite or something to help drainage ? What size are your pots and plants? If small plants in large pots water lightly directly around the plant, not fully water until plants are big enough to uptake more.
    Last edited by Bud goode; 08-07-20 at 07:07 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud goode For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-20)