Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can cannabis do this?

Thanks

I have to be careful not to overdo it or I get bad anxiety attacks. I actually prefer mids for this reason, because I can't handle super strong bud. I just harvested some of my own and unfortunately it's a bit too strong for my preference so I have to figure out how to dumb it down a bit. I had an anxiety attack after trying my test bud before even curing.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvoryFlames For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-20), Jingo (01-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryFlames View Post
    I have to be careful not to overdo it or I get bad anxiety attacks. I actually prefer mids for this reason, because I can't handle super strong bud. I just harvested some of my own and unfortunately it's a bit too strong for my preference so I have to figure out how to dumb it down a bit. I had an anxiety attack after trying my test bud before even curing.

Early tests are uaually like that. Let them ripe to 30-50% amber if you want it easy on the mind and strong on the body

Current grow

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-Covid-19-Grow

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-20), IvoryFlames (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    Early tests are uaually like that. Let them ripe to 30-50% amber if you want it easy on the mind and strong on the body

Current grow

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-Covid-19-Grow
    They are around there. I'm not sure if the heavy body effects aren't what bother me more. I melt and then feel like I can't breathe and then start panicking! I used to think just sativas did it, but this is an indica.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvoryFlames For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-20), Jingo (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryFlames View Post
    They are around there. I'm not sure if the heavy body effects aren't what bother me more. I melt and then feel like I can't breathe and then start panicking! I used to think just sativas did it, but this is an indica.

I've smoked a lot of DynaFem industrial plant CBD it's got like two CBD to one THC or maybe it's one to one I can't remember, but the point is people that don't want to get that high and that have tendencies towards anxiety really like it. I find I can smoke it all day long and be happy with the effect but at the end of a couple weeks I've have reduced tolerance to just straight THC. So I've been thinking about growing some out as a tolerance break of sorts.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (24-08-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Mac (02-07-20), Shreder (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bowie1803 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm in my 30s, three weeks ago I tried Marijuana for the first time. It is medical, oil taken orally. It's a full spectrum oil, 10mg ml thc and 10mg ml cbd, 10 10.

I tried it due to anxiety disorder and a physical illness called crohns disease.

I had a really awful experience on it, a bad trip. Was really anxious and just hoping for it to hurry up and end. Unfortunately for me, it's not something that can help me. I had great faith in it, but it's not a suit for my brain chemistry I guess. I can accept that.

So, my whole experience of taking Marijuana is that one time. I took the maximum daily dose in one go (10 10 oil, 10mg ml).

Since that trip three weeks ago, I really haven't been doing well. My heart is always pounding and my anxiety symptoms come over me so so much easier. I'm not thinking about the bad trip or thinking anything unusual.

I'm just wanting to know, could taking the oil once leave me in this constant horrible state that I'm in? From taking it once?

Anyone experienced something like this?

Any words, much appreciated.
    I think your problem here is you took 10ml. Even if it’s 50/50 you took 5ml oil for your first time. That’s way too much, I only use oil I don’t smoke I have 1ml of oil and I’m ok, 2ml and I’m smashed.

Take 0.5ml and slowly bring it up and keep it at about 1-2ml if it’s just for medicinal
    purposes this will be plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justeatit For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (24-08-20), ferghini7 (03-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Jingo (20-08-20), Mac (02-07-20)

Thanks

hi everyone, I'm back, I'm the person who started the thread.

Quick recap. I'm someone doesn't drink or smoke. I've never tried recreational drugs. I am someone who has a longstanding high anxiety level.

I tried a cbd/thc oral oil that wasn't prescribed for me, 1ml= 10mg cbd/ 10mg thc. I took 1ml, ONLY once (should've gone way slower or better yet never touched it due to pre existing high anxiety). I had a bad experience, filled with fear, panic, trembling. Really unpleasant.

So, after 2.5 months since trying the oil, I'm still not back to my old self. I'm still far more anxious than my old anxious self.

I've spoken to you guys on the forum, spoken to medical professionals and to therapists.

They all pretty much agree, that it is me freaking out/worrying about my bodily sensations and what has happened during the drug experience. That I am fearing what's happened or what will happen. Essentially, it is ME that it doing all this through my thinking. That I am stuck in a loop.

So, I have been given some Valium to use when really needed, it helps, but not long term solution.

Things are tough, my body is hyper-aroused. Don't feel good at all. Miss my old anxious self.

I'm getting some medically prescribed 100% CBD oil, I qualify. Maybe that'll help me. I refuse to be on psychiatric meds such as Prozac (ssri's, snri's etc), they've hurt me in the past.

Do you guys think the CBD might help me?

If 2 months from now, things haven't improved what about trying CBD with low THC? Maybe things will be different on the second go. Maybe if I take it properly at a lower dose, the right environment etc, I might actually enjoy it and this loop/cycle/circle of anxiety that I am stuck in might go away?

Or best to avoid the plant altogether?

Thanks

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bowie1803 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (24-08-20), GEORGE (20-08-20), Jingo (20-08-20), Justeatit (25-08-20), scoobywho (24-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,142 Times

If your getting medical advice from professionals, I'd go with what they say

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (24-08-20), GEORGE (20-08-20), IceCalibur (20-08-20), Jingo (20-08-20), M_C (02-10-20), scoobywho (24-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bowie1803 View Post
    hi everyone, I'm back, I'm the person who started the thread.

Quick recap. I'm someone doesn't drink or smoke. I've never tried recreational drugs. I am someone who has a longstanding high anxiety level.

I tried a cbd/thc oral oil that wasn't prescribed for me, 1ml= 10mg cbd/ 10mg thc. I took 1ml, ONLY once (should've gone way slower or better yet never touched it due to pre existing high anxiety). I had a bad experience, filled with fear, panic, trembling. Really unpleasant.

So, after 2.5 months since trying the oil, I'm still not back to my old self. I'm still far more anxious than my old anxious self.

I've spoken to you guys on the forum, spoken to medical professionals and to therapists.

They all pretty much agree, that it is me freaking out/worrying about my bodily sensations and what has happened during the drug experience. That I am fearing what's happened or what will happen. Essentially, it is ME that it doing all this through my thinking. That I am stuck in a loop.

So, I have been given some Valium to use when really needed, it helps, but not long term solution.

Things are tough, my body is hyper-aroused. Don't feel good at all. Miss my old anxious self.

I'm getting some medically prescribed 100% CBD oil, I qualify. Maybe that'll help me. I refuse to be on psychiatric meds such as Prozac (ssri's, snri's etc), they've hurt me in the past.

Do you guys think the CBD might help me?

If 2 months from now, things haven't improved what about trying CBD with low THC? Maybe things will be different on the second go. Maybe if I take it properly at a lower dose, the right environment etc, I might actually enjoy it and this loop/cycle/circle of anxiety that I am stuck in might go away?

Or best to avoid the plant altogether?

Thanks
    Most people like CBD for anxiety so it may help. You are describing panic attacks, very easy to deal with using hypnotherapy often just one session.
    I used to be a professional counselor and used hypnotherapy for those type issues when appropriate. Very powerful and usually not too expensive.

J

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (24-08-20), GEORGE (20-08-20), scoobywho (24-08-20), Shreder (21-08-20)

Thanks

Dosage is important. Start Super low dosages if I were you mate!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrowGlow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-08-20), Jingo (24-08-20), scoobywho (24-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

If you feel yourself getting too high, chew a couple of black pepper corns and drink something sugary. Dunno why it does it but it seems to calm it all down.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (24-08-20), GEORGE (24-08-20), Jingo (24-08-20), WhIpLaSh (24-08-20)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast