Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: spirituality

Thanks

Default spirituality

jingo the moderator here suggested bringing a comment from another post i made and make it into a new thread ---> good idea..

it was all about spirituality is like the core of all that is physical, its within and from within around everything...

its essential if you are having problems in life to attend to the spirit first or in conjunction with other means to help yourself.

i cant tell you everything about whats happened to me, at least not straight away, im new to the forum and i might be outcasted as a crazy man.

i always thought drugs were drugs and your experiences with drugs were experiences with drugs, but i worked out and it was a revelation, that its spirituality. and that god is the planet and other planets too. we are living on the origin. the core of this planet started off as the smallest particle and it was the big bang as a spiritual&physical explosion. He blacked out. he then created and crafted more layers and planets and stars, it starts from within the core and develops in layers.

so... ive had visions and voices my whole life, as my guardians and directors.

i never realised it was spirituality.

i use healing crystals for their diverse range of benefits, protection, healing, positive powers. they saved my life. since december 2019 ive been using them in all sorts of ways, placing them on your body mainly torso and head, bathing with them, intrinsic organisation in my home, bathing, and elixirs - drinking water with them in. (do your research some are poisonous to drink).

i use palo santo wood to inhale and cleanse, i prefer that to sage.

it definitely works, and i assure you if you are having problems you are reading this as a message via me from god to turn to spirituality.

peace yooooo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferghini7 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Mac (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Is there anything scientific/medical to back-up using crystals?

I'm genuinely not being obtuse or confrontational, I've never looked into it. A few people in my latest orbit are "into" crystals. I always find esoteric stuff interesting but if it's a "faith" thing, you lose me...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Herbitual (01-07-20), Mac (01-07-20), scoot (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post

I'm genuinely not being obtuse or confrontational, I've never looked into it. A few people in my latest orbit are "into" crystals. I always find esoteric stuff interesting but if it's a "faith" thing, you lose me...
    in science they call it vibrations, so yes.
    its spiritual energy.

i can only say theyve helped me.

i guess its worth a try, theyre cheap to buy online all over the world.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferghini7 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Mac (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

All right I'm happy to see this thread and I hope it takes off into all corners of everything esoteric and spiritual. I have to go play with my dog, but I'll be back to post up some of my stuff later.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), ferghini7 (01-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Mac (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post

Crystals have been shown scientifically to receive very specific vibrations and energy, they can also broadcast very specific vibrations and energy. Scientifically we call them radio waves and they're used today in radios. We are all energetic beings there's very good science of certain frequencies damaging the human body, for instance microwaves and radiation come to mind. So the notion that crystals can give a healing frequency isn't really all too far-fetched when you think about it. In Eastern Nations where they practiced manipulating energy meridians on a person's body through acupuncture or other methods they've been able to have strong health effects. So it is less a leap of faith in my opinion than it is just giving it a try.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), ferghini7 (01-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks

Just did some quick reading up. Scientifically, vibrations do exist (phonons) but there's no way of proving (or disproving for that matter) that it can have an effect on the body. Interesting nonetheless. As you were

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Herbitual (01-07-20), Jingo (01-07-20), scoot (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks

its interesting that i was cynical once and didn't buy any until i really thru my own intuition decided to give them a try.

so its like god doesnt allow you to have a relationship with crystals unless you really will work with them and accept their ways.

if you are cynical you wont accept their energy and it wont work and youll think they dont work on anyone.

ways of the world

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferghini7 For This Useful Post:

Adriaanoo (03-07-20), Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Jingo (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

He lets Casio use them in watches.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), ferghini7 (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Jingo (01-07-20), scoot (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks

All right I went out and played with the dog and had time to ban a spammer.

When I was a boy growing up my family didn't place any limits on spiritual or esoteric beliefs. So my family was mostly Catholic but practicing seances and automatic writing and such.

When I started just knowing things when I was about four years of age nobody told me it wasn't happening. They just accepted that I knew certain things especially about my grandfather, I would know how is hunting trip went what he got and when he'd be coming home. Things that other people just couldn't have known back then.

Once when I was about seven in a small town in Wyoming my friends dared me to go into this supposedly haunted house.

When I opened the front door I was really surprised to see the house was all furnished and there were paintings on the walls, it was also kind of dingy and very dusty. I had a great aunt whose house was always dark and dusty cuz she was half blind, so that wasn't unusual to my young eyes. The room had very high ceilings and there was a stairwell going up the back wall and halfway at the stairwell was a skinny guy in a green pinstriped suit and a fat woman in a red and white polka dot dress.

I immediately started backing out apologizing profusely expecting that phrase "I know who your mother is", I hesitated a few seconds waiting for it and then backed out of there and ran back to my friends. I told them we were in Dutch, at that house wasn't empty that there were people living there.

I didn't have a very long attention span in those days so I didn't even occur to me that nobody beat my ass when I got home. Sometime about 6 months later at least it was in the middle of winter My mother and a couple of my aunts were talking about that house out at the end of town and calling it abandoned. When I told my mother it wasn't abandoned, she asked how do you know that. I related the story and watched the expressions on my aunt's faces as well as my mother's. My aunts looked surprised and a little wide-eyed, my mother looked kind of calculating like she always does. Then she told me plainly that those people died before I was born, they'd gone for a drive after church and gone off the road into the river and drowned. She said that I saw them in their church clothes.

I've had so many odd and buried experiences over the years that I'm only just starting to understand myself.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), Easy-T (01-07-20), ferghini7 (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Lowrollerbean (03-07-20), MrC (02-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ferghini7 View Post
    its interesting that i was cynical once and didn't buy any until i really thru my own intuition decided to give them a try.

so its like god doesnt allow you to have a relationship with crystals unless you really will work with them and accept their ways.

if you are cynical you wont accept their energy and it wont work and youll think they dont work on anyone.

ways of the world
    That pretty much feeds into the "faith" element I mentioned earlier.

Anyways, live and let live so if you feel it works for you, enjoy it, brother

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (02-07-20), Blue61 (02-07-20), Easy-T (01-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Herbitual (01-07-20), Jingo (01-07-20), scoot (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast