Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: spirituality

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Tia Maria?
    I'm not the Hulk ffs. Caffeine obvs.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (01-07-20), Herbitual (01-07-20), Jingo (01-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks

He lets Casio use them in watches.
    yeah and phones and computers... but thats very small scale.

theres also hundreds of different crystals. to use in different ways.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferghini7 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Jingo (02-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    All right I went out and played with the dog and had time to ban a spammer.

When I was a boy growing up my family didn't place any limits on spiritual or esoteric beliefs. So my family was mostly Catholic but practicing seances and automatic writing and such.

When I started just knowing things when I was about four years of age nobody told me it wasn't happening. They just accepted that I knew certain things especially about my grandfather, I would know how is hunting trip went what he got and when he'd be coming home. Things that other people just couldn't have known back then.

Once when I was about seven in a small town in Wyoming my friends dared me to go into this supposedly haunted house.

When I opened the front door I was really surprised to see the house was all furnished and there were paintings on the walls, it was also kind of dingy and very dusty. I had a great aunt whose house was always dark and dusty cuz she was half blind, so that wasn't unusual to my young eyes. The room had very high ceilings and there was a stairwell going up the back wall and halfway at the stairwell was a skinny guy in a green pinstriped suit and a fat woman in a red and white polka dot dress.

I immediately started backing out apologizing profusely expecting that phrase "I know who your mother is", I hesitated a few seconds waiting for it and then backed out of there and ran back to my friends. I told them we were in Dutch, at that house wasn't empty that there were people living there.

I didn't have a very long attention span in those days so I didn't even occur to me that nobody beat my ass when I got home. Sometime about 6 months later at least it was in the middle of winter My mother and a couple of my aunts were talking about that house out at the end of town and calling it abandoned. When I told my mother it wasn't abandoned, she asked how do you know that. I related the story and watched the expressions on my aunt's faces as well as my mother's. My aunts looked surprised and a little wide-eyed, my mother looked kind of calculating like she always does. Then she told me plainly that those people died before I was born, they'd gone for a drive after church and gone off the road into the river and drowned. She said that I saw them in their church clothes.

I've had so many odd and buried experiences over the years that I'm only just starting to understand myself.

ghost stories are amazing man. i enjoyed your story i can tell its genuine.

although there is a distinction between "ghosts" and "spirits/ apparitions" and actual natures spirituality.

i love the ghost programs on tv too....... definitely I can tell its real.

some ppl actually like to think irs not real.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferghini7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was once jogging down a road at 19 years of age, this road was about 3 mi of nothing out in the country with thick brush and trees on each side. The road was elevated about 10 ft above the surrounding terrain because the ground was quite soggy.

I was jogging along this road I and wouldn't see any cars it was that isolated, but I would look up and down at the shoulder of the road in front of me as I was running watching for rocks cracks or whatever I can roll my ankle on.

I would run along listening to steely Dan on this big old Panasonic portable walkman type thing that you had to stick in a cassette cartridge to play FM radio.

I would look down at the shoulder and up ahead of me and down at the shoulder and up ahead of me and I look down at the shoulder and BAM there was this very distraught and drab looking person, very plain clothes just odd looking woman. She was reaching straight out for me and asking are you my son? I instantly backed away and went out in the road to avoid her My radar just said watch it for this woman, I told her several times no you're not my mother I just came from her house. I got around her and I was afraid to turn my back on her I felt like she was going to sink some claws into me or something, but after I'd run about 30-40 ft I looked back and she was gone. I had to run back by that same location didn't see or feel anything strange so I just went on home.

The next day I drove back and I found a spot to park my truck and I went down along the shoulder looking for my tracks, I found them, I even found where they went out into the pavement and back onto the shoulder again. The woman didn't leave any tracks. Nevertheless I walked up and down the shoulder and scanned the woods knowing that there's a farmhouse 2 mi through those thick woods and I saw a little game trail. I hadn't gone very far into the woods when I could hear a well running and started to watch where I put my feet. Then I found an opening and the foundation of an old house, all that was left was the cedar that I'm at the used to build houses in that area back in the day. There was an old wood spoke wheel with a rubber tire on it to looked like it came off an old model A or something. I picked up a Sterling silver spoon right out of the duff. I searched around a bit and became convinced that I had seen a ghost from this old abandoned homestead.

I decided to drive around and it was about a 10-mile drive around to get to the farm that was 2 mi through the woods, I related that I'd seen a woman out there on the road and how she was dressed and what she looked like and they said she didn't come from there or any place they knew.

Simplest explanation would be a woman went missing in the woods and nobody missed her

I would imagine that people from you can Europe are very acquainted with ghosts and odd happenings, so much history in that part of the world.

im with you man, awesome.

this means you are with the way of the world and its belief realities.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferghini7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ferghini7 View Post
    ghost stories are amazing man. i enjoyed your story i can tell its genuine.

although there is a distinction between "ghosts" and "spirits/ apparitions" and actual natures spirituality.

i love the ghost programs on tv too....... definitely I can tell its real.

some ppl actually like to think irs not real.
    One of the most convincing paranormal TV shows I ever saw was a house flipping show and the guy that bought the house was trying to convince his work crew that there was nothing to that satanic symbol on the floor and the smoke on the ceiling. It was all just a bunch of phony bunk, and then there was this massive door slam upstairs. When they went up to investigate there was no wind no nothing that could close the door.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), ferghini7 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Valentina (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Interesting stories.

I'm not overly spiritual but I do believe there's a energy that we all have and we're all connected through nature

I do have one story from when I was maybe 11 years old that I still remember. I was home from school having lunch at home alone. We had a large dog and I was confident we were alone the dog would be flipping and he was very intimidating if anyone came in. Anyways the phone rang in my kitchen while I was in the next room. It rang a few times and before I got to it the ringing stopped. I went upstairs shortly after and could hear a dial tone in my parents bedroom. I went in and the phone was off the hook and laying on their bed. Now keep in mind the house was such that it would be impossible to get upstairs without me or the dog knowing.

To this day or gives me the chills and I can't help but think there was a spirit in the house. I checked everywhere and couldn't find any clues. The front door was still locked and the dog laying by the back door. The phone did ring because we had caller id and someone called....

Anyways baked here now getting spooked haha

sent from space

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), ferghini7 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Jingo (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    Interesting stories.

I'm not overly spiritual but I do believe there's a energy that we all have and we're all connected through nature

I do have one story from when I was maybe 11 years old that I still remember. I was home from school having lunch at home alone. We had a large dog and I was confident we were alone the dog would be flipping and he was very intimidating if anyone came in. Anyways the phone rang in my kitchen while I was in the next room. It rang a few times and before I got to it the ringing stopped. I went upstairs shortly after and could hear a dial tone in my parents bedroom. I went in and the phone was off the hook and laying on their bed. Now keep in mind the house was such that it would be impossible to get upstairs without me or the dog knowing.

To this day or gives me the chills and I can't help but think there was a spirit in the house. I checked everywhere and couldn't find any clues. The front door was still locked and the dog laying by the back door. The phone did ring because we had caller id and someone called....

Anyways baked here now getting spooked haha

sent from space
    They used to do that to tell you your phone was off the hook.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (02-07-20), British green (03-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Jingo (02-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

They used to do that to tell you your phone was off the hook.
    The spirits? Smart fuckers.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (02-07-20), Blue61 (02-07-20), GEORGE (02-07-20), Herbitual (02-07-20), Jingo (02-07-20), scoot (03-07-20)

Thanks

One of the most convincing paranormal TV shows I ever saw was a house flipping show and the guy that bought the house was trying to convince his work crew that there was nothing to that satanic symbol on the floor and the smoke on the ceiling. It was all just a bunch of phony bunk, and then there was this massive door slam upstairs. When they went up to investigate there was no wind no nothing that could close the door.

its Amazing

ive seen my spirit animal leave my room
    hes the werewolf

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferghini7 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-20), Jingo (02-07-20)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast