Thread: Leaving trichomes to over mature

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Leaving trichomes to over mature

Hi, I smoked a lot of hash as a teenager then quit when I was 18. I had a bad anxiety condition after stopping which I had before smoking but not to this degree.
    I tried smoking periodically since then and had major paranoia attacks, very unpleasant. I kept trying tho and I stumbled upon Girl Scout Cookies and once I got over the initial mind trip and it slipped into its sedative effects I really liked it.
    I was buying on the dark web and I got a seed one time. A single seed, so I planted it and it germinated. I had grown a plant before so I thought why not set up a little grow room. I ordered 3 autoflower GSC to start and two of the plants turned out ok, small but gave an ounce each. I wanted a more couch-lock high as opposed to the cerebral psychedelic stuff. I had tried some pure indica's but I found a little bit of the psychedelics is needed, mainly to get to sleep. The altered thoughts stop me overthinking the usual crap.
    I left my bud a long time maturing until there were more than half amber trichomes. The effect now is perfect, totally relaxed and happy but the altered thoughts are much reduced.
    Do many people on here mature longer so that some of the THC is turned to CBN which I believe reigns in the powerful cerebral effects of THC. I know a lot of people want the strong cerebral high as plants have been bred to have a very high percentage, I just found the feeling from my weed so perfect and natural the other cannabinoids obviously play an important role. My weed is weaker that stuff I got online, not sure if this is because it was my first grow or some of the THC converted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200522_123211.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	385253

Name:	20200618_161407.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	385254

The single seed was growing outside while these were growing