Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: New Migro Aray rocking 2.42 efficacy :o

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Looks like phosphorus deficiency. How are your temperatures?

Also what are those bulbs below your leds? They will block more light than they will ever produce

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (27-10-20), GEORGE (27-10-20), Herbitual (27-10-20), IceCalibur (27-10-20), Skunkpunch (27-10-20), Utenzo (28-10-20)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Looks like phosphorus deficiency. How are your temperatures?

Also what are those bulbs below your leds? They will block more light than they will ever produce
    Was thinking the same..I'd get those lower bulbs moved for sure

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (27-10-20), GEORGE (27-10-20), Herbitual (27-10-20), Skunkpunch (30-10-20), Utenzo (28-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Was thinking the same..I'd get those lower bulbs moved for sure
    Thank you so much for your advice guys. I really appreciate your support. I also thought it was phosphorus deficiency, I lowered the ph to 6.3, decreased the nitrogen and added an extra pinch of bliobloom and 1ml of pk1314 but the situation has not improved. Temps and humidity are very good a bit too humid 56-64Rh So I thought it could be a light burn seeing thag it can occur (they say) also with low temp but too much light. About the bulbs: yes, I know it's a rough experiment but at least I learnt few things about UV light integration and effects. I decided to put those bulbs on due to the sheer lack of smell in comparison to what I was used to smell with CFLs same strain etc. Next time I'll put those UV bulbs a couple of weeks earlier and place them on the sides so they don't cover the led light. Consider that I had positioned them correspondingly under the silver plates that are in the center of the bars, therefore an area without LEDs. BTW I already removed them just this morning to not take any more risks. During the last two weeks I have been adding them for 3 hours a day and I must say that maybe they are needed, it's too early to tell. They lowered a bit the humidity at least. I will do other tests for sure because it doesn't seem to me that they have done any damage, quite the contrary. We'll see! Ps looking at the trichomes and the growth rate I'm thinking the coming weekend is time to

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Utenzo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-20), Skunkpunch (30-10-20)

Thanks

@Utenzo, do you not really recommend the Migro Aray for just growing one or two plants, then? Would a non bar light, such as the Spider Farmer SF-1000, Viparspectra P1000 and similar Mars be better? Following on from your previous post

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit45 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-10-20), Utenzo (30-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit45 View Post
    @Utenzo, do you not really recommend the Migro Aray for just growing one or two plants, then? Would a non bar light, such as the Spider Farmer SF-1000, Viparspectra P1000 and similar Mars be better? Following on from your previous post
    Check out our Budget LED lights.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Skunkpunch (30-10-20), Spirit45 (29-10-20), Utenzo (30-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit45 View Post
    Thanks for asking but I don't feel like I can give advice on anything I'm not a true expert at. For me it is the first run with high efficiency LED lamps and I have not yet tasted the final product, in a couple of weeks I will be able to tell you better.

What I have been convinced of so far is that they are much more efficient than CFLs and that, as many claim, they are overpriced for what they would cost if you built them yourself.

That said, the models you mentioned for one or two plants all seem very valid and similar for the same wattage.

Probably the Migros will be weaker as PAR but they will consume and heat less, the air circulation in the center will be better and the driver is separated (better heat distribution). In very small spaces this is very important.

How much height space do you have available? I think it's a detail that could help you find the right choice.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Utenzo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (30-10-20), GEORGE (30-10-20), Skunkpunch (13-11-20)

Thanks

Thumbs up

Last update for this first run with LEDs: about 55g per plant in 2 months and 10 days. AP has a good pineapple flavor, BD is pretty good, should be flushed a week longer.

How is it for you dudes as result?

I had some issues during this first journey like lot of badly broken stems during my not so gentle LST, low humidity in veg, P deficiency at the end, considering no windows in the room just a couple of 100cm diameter air conduct to the outside (after many turn and a very long path).

This light feature I have to say helped me a lot to make things easier despite the bad rumors about the driver and PPFD. So I am going to keep it.

In the meantime 2 new girls already sprout just few hours ago! Are you ready for a new wonderful adventure??

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Utenzo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (12-11-20), GEORGE (12-11-20), Skunkpunch (13-11-20)

Thanks

*I mean 10cm diameter, I know you get it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Utenzo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-20), Skunkpunch (15-11-20)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9