Thread: bad uncurred bud and cbd street bud of boys on mountain bikes

Thanks

Red face bad uncurred bud and cbd street bud of boys on mountain bikes

High All,

I am writing this thread as a means of healing myself through this period. I have been a smoker for 34 yrs and to say the least OLD SKOOL.

I have setup growing so many times I've lost count and every single time I have to stop it for one reason or the other turning up out the blue. I'm now in a stable lollipop box position, hoping it's the last time I have to go through the trauma of buying street buds. I find the quality of weed.....and I call it weed cause that's what it is.......its not herb. Recently it's got worst cause of the situation in the world, most of the time they selling cbd claiming it to be bud.

It concerns me that theres whole generations that havent even experienced proper herb cause of prohibition and now cause the greedy ones are taking over its worst than ever. Today I have put my sword in the sand and said...no more!

I think that the price of it is exhaustionate, quality diabolical and there nothing like being nearly 50 yrs old and standing on a street corner or having some obnoxious little prick come to your house, that you would never invite any other time. SORRY, but I have 4 weeks left on my first home grown bud in years and I dont give a shit who says what. I grow vegatables, fruit, herbs chciken and Ducks and spices and I am no longer leaving out the herb I love for the sake of Boris...

I now have a long 4 weeks to wait but I will be positive and with your support and well wishes we will get through this period and be so much better off.

Peace love and Blessings to all

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HUMAN For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), GEORGE (04-07-20), Jingo (04-07-20), Mac (04-07-20), MrC (04-07-20), M_C (04-07-20), xSmoker (05-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Home grown beats street weed every single time
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (04-07-20), GEORGE (04-07-20), Mac (04-07-20), Priapus (05-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Good read thank you, most of us start growing for very similar reasons fella, Overpriced poor quality finally pisses us off enough, or we get to a point where we cant afford to buy the amounts we are smoking anymore

Glad to see ya finally chucked some beans in the ground and took control there's plenty of knowledgeable similar minded folk here who can lend a hand if needed.

Even the worst home grown tastes better than street as you can taste the pride and accomplishment in ya own grown

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-20), M_C (04-07-20), UpT0wn (05-07-20)