Thread: Autos, light defoliation and strip bottom

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Unanswered: Autos, light defoliation and strip bottom

I posted on my diary but no reply. Basically I have 4 autos all in flower but at slightly different stages. I did strip the bottoms and done some light defoliation but they exploded when stretched (mainly front two). Front left probably has some more stretch in her. With them being at this stage can I strip abit off bottoms again and do some light defoliation or am I best to leave them be. The bottoms ain't the worse but I can see a few branches that are just pointless.

I won't be doing anything to heavy on them if I do as I feel I don't have the most experience with defoliation. So would only be light work

What do we think??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

So long as you can get in to water them, I'd only strip off leaves that start yellowing... but others do different...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

devonemail (07-07-20), GEORGE (06-07-20), Stickysticky (06-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    So long as you can get in to water them, I'd only strip off leaves that start yellowing... but others do different...
    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Thanks MC I had a good clear out in there last night as some lower down leafs had died off and fell off so I cleared all of them out and to be fair I can get in there totally fine to water them so would be no need for that. I know everyone does different I just normally let them do there thing so may just stick with that then. I'll have a good look tonight for any damaged or yellowing leafs

Cheers boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

F3H3R (07-07-20), GEORGE (06-07-20)