Thread: smoking weed with covid-19

Thanks

Default smoking weed with covid-19

anyone here got the lurgy and smoked bud with it?

did it help?

ppl w asthma say it helps asthma, so im wondering if weed has helped anyone with corona....
    maaaaaaaaaatt demon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferghini7 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (18-09-20), GEORGE (07-07-20), Mac (07-07-20)

Thanks

Obviously it's very good.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ff00 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (18-09-20), GEORGE (26-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Do not inhale anything but fresh air if your lungs aren’t 100% no smoke will help your lungs if they are infected.
    It's nice to be nice.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (18-09-20), GEORGE (26-07-20), ggotch (20-09-20), IceCalibur (20-09-20), M_C (25-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

I would absolutely 100% still smoke weed if I had the coved 19. I have an autoimmune disease that attacks my lungs in exactly the same way as the current virus, I could be taking all kinds of pharmaceutical drugs and have ground glass attenuation in my lungs. That's the damage they talk about that's killing people. I eventually got lung cancer from all the inflammation and the drugs the docs were giving me.

I decided to try cannabis, at first just edibles then vaping and smoking. It turns out cannabis is excellent at reducing cytokines, I used to take 13 to 16 prescription drugs every single day. Now all I do is get high and my lungs look better on a CT scan and test better on a long function than they did 7 years ago when I quit all my allopathic medication.

I recently got the flu and just didn't feel like smoking for a couple days, soon I lost my appetite and even started to drink less water which is something I never do. So I decided just to try a couple small hits off the bong, I was back to eating and drinking and getting active and feeling good again that day. If I had any ability to inhale even vaps I would do it no matter how sick I was.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (25-07-20), Easy-T (25-07-20), Elias (20-09-20), Farmer Geddon (18-09-20), GEORGE (26-07-20), IceCalibur (18-09-20), M_C (25-07-20)

Thanks

covid 19 2020 big problem

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fareed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

I probably had covid in May. Lost my sense of smell for half a week and I put being feverish down to a hangover as I'd been on a bit of a bender. I was still smoking baccy and weed during that time. Can't say I noticed much difference if any.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-09-20), Jingo (18-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

lmao you wont be smoking fuckall if you get the virus ,im surprised to hear such stupid comments in thct tbh.

let me assure you ,you are in for a massive surprise if you get covid,most of you tarts seem to think a bit of lemsip and everything will be back to normal.

and a short message to all the "sunbathers" that suddenly desperately needed to all sit on the same beach when normally they wouldnt dream of such a thing,well,tossers,you deserve everything thats coming to you in the coming weeks and in the coming years,you dont seem to realise you now carry "it" until you get an illness ,or your health hits such a low point that it can react to,then you quickly die,maybe slowly,probably from somthing as simple as manflu or the squirts.

you hit 45yrs old and youll start noticing your health is getting shitter everyday,that means everyday youll be wondering if you got covid,,,,everyday....for months,,,for years..in fact theres as much chance then that the stress is what kills you.
    im mid 60's now,i have every illness possible lined up in my future,i finally have an opinion on something i actually care about ,i just pray i can stay off my face until i whitey for the last time.

Britain and indeed the entire world has mentally devolved rapidly this last decade,in the uk weve now got large groups of (*goverment initiated?)fuckwits roaming the streets demanding to be able to spread killer diseases around all their friends,their children,their parents,everybody.because its their "right"..?.
    *(i say goverment sponsored as their next move is martial law im sure, and youll need "rioting fuckwits" in order to bring that law in)

imo these fuckwits need to be taken away and experimented on.,,,ooooor we need a new law allowing us who dont wish to become infected with a time release virus can snuff out these tards if they so much as look at us.

last one already applies for me,,come near me giving it large and ill simply delete you where you stand,by any means possible..

im guessing whatevers causing this worldwide delusional stupidity is in the water ...aaand back to MC whos talking about chlorine

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-09-20), GEORGE (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20), MrC (20-09-20), M_C (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

I've no interest in a cure that is worse than the illness.

If some want to waste what's left of their life in an effort to avoid death, that's up to them. I have no intention of hiding under the stairs.

Many underlying health health issues are self inflicted. I don't see why young people should have their future wrecked because some old farts, me included, refused to look after themselves.

Under 40 year old deaths from covid in the UK is just over 300. The average age of all UK covid fatalities is about 80 years old. The total UK covid deaths so far is about the same as the mortality for 3 flu seasons. I don't remember much fanfare about vulnerable old folk in 2017 when the flu season was worse than usual.

Covid-19 is real but the media induced panic is hyperbole.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-09-20), Jingo (20-09-20)

Thanks

There is a lot of research that suggests weed actually helps COVID, but my advice would be to ensure your lungs are capable of taking the smoke. If not, you can try some easy edible recipes and get high on them.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EthanJones3004 For This Useful Post:

Elias (19-10-20), GEORGE (19-10-20), Jingo (19-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Having a chronic dry cough caused by cytokine inflammation in my lungs, which is caused by an autoimmune disease that attacks the lungs specifically, I can say that smoking or vaping stops the inflammation in my lungs and edibles don't seem to. It seems like applying the THC directly to the lung tissue reverses the inflammatory process in my lungs caused by my autoimmune disease. It is the exact same process that kills people with covid.

it's very very easy for me to test whether or not I have inflammation in my lungs. If there is inflammation I have a dry cough, if there is a dry cough there is lung damage. Smoking weed gives me a productive cough. I have CT scans of my lungs and lung function studies proving that my lung function has improved in the last 8 years I've been smoking weed. So for me I will never stop smoking with any respiratory illness.

When I had the flu this winter something that is very risky for me since I don't have any B cell antibodies, I quit smoking for a couple days and develop the dry cough and lost my desire to eat or drink. Within a few minutes of taking one bong the dry cough was gone and my appetite returned and I improved from then on.

J

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Elias (19-10-20), GEORGE (19-10-20), Petal (20-10-20), Terpene-machine (13-02-21)