Thread: Soil charged. Pre loaded bug free.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times
    Provided Answers: 8

Default Unanswered: Soil charged. Pre loaded bug free.

Looking at charge biosys from eco thrive its amazing stuff but u gota wait 2 weeks before planting and i need somthing ready now
    Looked at there life range my god im sold lol but again.. Must wait...

Then i find a preloaded soil seed to harvest charge ecothrive pre loaded soil. Bio activity and nutrient slow release woo but its 30 quid and a weeks delivery...

So im curious what dyall use soil wise that doesnt need feeding.
    The mrs wants me to boost em under my hps and led so i said if wr csn find a bug free low maintanence soil ok

Im growing
    chervil
    Lavendar
    Chamomile
    Dill
    Alfalfas
    Marigolds
    Mints
    Lemon balm mints
    Basil and other herbs

And most are paired into companion containers so i need a general feed. And i want slower growth than my hydro trays so im goin to go soil.
    i start them all off under my hydro system and my coco dtw systems sovi need to. Makesure the soil is totaly bug free
    8 yewrs ago when i used soil i goy flys from canna bag was riddled with em

So a big bit scared to buy soil

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-20), Jingo (08-07-20), Mac (08-07-20)