Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Grow on Death's Door

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    It's a him Greengrass
    Good thing I am otherwise you'd have just misgendered me and called a girl "it"!

I wonder what gave me away

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-07-20), Le chef (10-07-20), Mac (10-07-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

I think Greengrass was referring to my orientation When he said Him/Her and I'm a him.
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

Chiefo (15-07-20), GEORGE (10-07-20), Mac (10-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Hydrogen peroxide will be fine in small quantities. Its just water with an extra Oxygen atom. It helps oxygenate roots leading to quicker nutrient uptake, pest control, prevents root rot, is a good seed pre treatment for germination etc etc

Too much as with anything will have dire results

For 3% hydrogen peroxide: -
    For watering add 1 part Hydrogen Peroxide to 10 parts water
    For foliar add 1 teaspoon per cup of water
    For fungal treatment add 1 tablespoon per cup of water

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Chiefo (15-07-20), GEORGE (10-07-20), Le chef (11-07-20), Stickysticky (10-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    I think Greengrass was referring to my orientation When he said Him/Her and I'm a him.
    Ahh I was just being polite by quoting him her

On an unrelated note back in November I had a job to do at a "person's " house who liked to wear womens clothes, no problem to me but I kept referring to him as he or chap, I get back to the office and find out the client had been on phone all day complaining that I automatically identified him as a man when he identified as a woman.. The client even called a few days later to ask if I had been sacked or at least suspended for my misguided assumption

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Chiefo (15-07-20), Cloverfield (21-07-20), GEORGE (10-07-20), illearth67 (20-07-20), jake420 (10-07-20), Le chef (11-07-20), Mac (10-07-20), scoobywho (11-07-20), scoot (11-07-20), Stickysticky (10-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post

On an unrelated note back in November I had a job to do at a "person's " house who liked to wear womens clothes, no problem to me but I kept referring to him as he or chap, I get back to the office and find out the client had been on phone all day complaining that I automatically identified him as a man when he identified as a woman.. The client even called a few days later to ask if I had been sacked or at least suspended for my misguided assumption
    Where do you work now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Chiefo (15-07-20), GEORGE (10-07-20), Greengrass (10-07-20), Le chef (11-07-20), Mac (10-07-20), scoobywho (11-07-20), Stickysticky (10-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Where do you work now?

Same place but got a bit pissed that company sent them a £50 gift card and flowers as if admitting I was in the wrong, work has dried up so atm running one of my sisters chippys all I can eat is a bonus

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Chiefo (15-07-20), GEORGE (10-07-20), Le chef (11-07-20), Mac (10-07-20), scoobywho (11-07-20), scoot (11-07-20), Stickysticky (10-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default First Grow on Death's Door

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post

The World has gone soft these days it's no good. He is biological a male and there is no changing that, that is just straight facts. I have nothing against it myself and there is a family member who is similar but shit is getting took to far these days

Most will soon act like the male they still are when you piss them off and they ask you for a straightener

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Chiefo (15-07-20), GEORGE (10-07-20), Greengrass (10-07-20), illearth67 (20-07-20), Le chef (11-07-20), Mac (18-07-20), scoobywho (11-07-20), scoot (11-07-20)

Thanks

Some good news I think, just to drag this thread back on topic (I know it was my fault it wandered off, I have a some-would-say bad habit of stirring shit for lolz), but anyway good news I think, I have new growth and my bud sites are getting bigger. Pretty sure the hydrogen peroxide stimulus was a success, also I think my nutes were causing some of the problem, I was watering from a bucket that I filled and pH'd weeks ago, but when I tested it a few days ago the pH had crept above 7 somehow, so I think the poor babies were being starved of oxygen and nutrition at the same time, so it's no wonder they were dying off.

They're not at a point where I wanna post pictures of them, still fairly embarrassing tbh but they're perking up and getting some nice colour back in them (yes auto-correct that is how you spell colour), and the top leaves are looking nice and healthy. Still some yellow-tips going on, hoping that will improve. I'm under no illusions that I'm gonna get any great yield out of them but at least there's still a chance of them getting me high in the fairly-near future.

I've started two more seeds, this time with 60% soil, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite as prescribed above, and I should have a new 260W HLG QB R-Spec by monday fingers crossed, so I'm back from the doldrums for now at least. I've ran out of H2O2, only got a small bottle, but I can get it at short notice if needs be.

So yeah just wanna say a massive thanks to you all for your help, in this post and the others I've been reading, it was literally the difference between life and death, also between joy and abject depression, so major kudos

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-07-20), illearth67 (20-07-20), Le chef (18-07-20), Mac (18-07-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Good luck with the new grow Chiefo autos or photos? Are you starting a diary? you'll get more help and advice with the grow.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

Chiefo (18-07-20), GEORGE (18-07-20), illearth67 (20-07-20), Mac (18-07-20)

Thanks

Cheers man, same again northern lights autos from RQS, I basically started them cos I figured the first two were a lost cause, they were a matter of hours from being chucked on the compost heap. Definitely gonna keep documenting it, I'm more aware than ever that I need you guyses help, just not sure if I should start a new diary or just continue the original (link here). It's essentially the same grow. The only reason I haven't updated it yet is because I didn't know if my plants were dead or alive until today. Also only one of the two new seeds germinated, so it's taken a few extra days to get one more going

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-07-20), illearth67 (20-07-20), Le chef (20-07-20), Mac (18-07-20)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast