Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First Grow on Death's Door

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,797 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefo View Post
    Some good news I think, just to drag this thread back on topic (I know it was my fault it wandered off, I have a some-would-say bad habit of stirring shit for lolz), but anyway good news I think, I have new growth and my bud sites are getting bigger. Pretty sure the hydrogen peroxide stimulus was a success, also I think my nutes were causing some of the problem, I was watering from a bucket that I filled and pH'd weeks ago, but when I tested it a few days ago the pH had crept above 7 somehow, so I think the poor babies were being starved of oxygen and nutrition at the same time, so it's no wonder they were dying off.

They're not at a point where I wanna post pictures of them, still fairly embarrassing tbh but they're perking up and getting some nice colour back in them (yes auto-correct that is how you spell colour), and the top leaves are looking nice and healthy. Still some yellow-tips going on, hoping that will improve. I'm under no illusions that I'm gonna get any great yield out of them but at least there's still a chance of them getting me high in the fairly-near future.

I've started two more seeds, this time with 60% soil, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite as prescribed above, and I should have a new 260W HLG QB R-Spec by monday fingers crossed, so I'm back from the doldrums for now at least. I've ran out of H2O2, only got a small bottle, but I can get it at short notice if needs be.

So yeah just wanna say a massive thanks to you all for your help, in this post and the others I've been reading, it was literally the difference between life and death, also between joy and abject depression, so major kudos
    Hi Chiefo

Yes the advice here is excellent and you should update your Diary as soon as you can. Please don't feel embarrassed to post pics we need those to give you the best advice possible. Believe me no matter how bad it is we've seen worse lol.
    The bottom line is anyone who grows for long enough will muck it up sooner or later and I made plenty of mistakes when I was learning too.
    With everything you've learned so far and the new light you'll get the hang of it soon enough.
    Good luck for now.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-20), Mac (20-07-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3