Thread: What are the causes of anxiety or mental problems after smoking in the following day

Thanks

Default What are the causes of anxiety or mental problems after smoking in the following day

Is it that after occasional smoking, we sometimes have anxiety or small neurosis on the following days. It is the result of how we felt when smoking that we had a small Bad Trip and it drives our mental state in the following days. Is this the result of the very fact of inflammation, although the experience was nice. Or you got benzodiazepine so that you don't think about it.

what does this mechanism of action look like here?

I still have some medical red no 2. which is Sativia and I would smoke from time to time

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medicialmjuser For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-20), Jingo (11-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by medicialmjuser View Post
    Is it that after occasional smoking, we sometimes have anxiety or small neurosis on the following days. It is the result of how we felt when smoking that we had a small Bad Trip and it drives our mental state in the following days. Is this the result of the very fact of inflammation, although the experience was nice. Or you got benzodiazepine so that you don't think about it.

I still have some medical red no 2. which is Sativia and I would smoke from time to time
    I'm not really sure about anxiety the following day after smoking, I've experienced anxiety after smoking certain strains. for instance, every time I've purchased pineapple Express in a medical dispensary I found that it's slightly anxiety producing. When I was vaping I found that I could dial the temperature down a little bit and avoid that anxious feeling.

I grow pineapple Express for myself it's one of my favorite strains and it doesn't cause any anxiety at all, that leads me to believe that part of the anxiety issues were neurotoxins on the weed. If you look closely a lot of the pesticides that people use are neurotoxins to the pest. I never use any pesticides that are rated as neurotoxins. Perhaps that's why I don't have the anxiety?

I have an incredibly high tolerance and the notion of feeling anxious the next day is foreign to me. But there are some people who get anxious during their experience and I suspect if their tolerance isn't that high it may carry over to the next day.

I've also found that if a person is prone to anxiety a sativa strain will often amplify that, I think that's because sativas are usually harvested much earlier where you have some clear and some cloudy trichomes. Whereas people usually harvest indica much later, so I think that's something you have to look at is the plant totally mature.

I used to work professionally with a psychiatrist who said that if you had anxiety while smoking pot it was an indicator of deep-seated psychological issues. That does make a certain amount of sense because if somebody has deep-seated psychological issues they don't like anything that makes them feel out of control. Getting high can certainly cause a person to feel somewhat out of control.

Just a few ideas...

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medicialmjuser View Post

Are you taking benzos on a daily basis as well ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rosinhead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rosinhead View Post
    Are you taking benzos on a daily basis as well ?
    I used to take lorazepam as needed which meant I was taking one or two I think they were just 0.1 or 1 mg I don't know what they were. I still wouldn't mind taking those for sleep, but doctors don't really like prescribing them anymore and I can get what I need from cannabis.

J

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-20)

Thanks

It took me a while to taper off of the benzos and they can cause an imbalance in the brain that can last for up to a year. So if you're looking to switch off of those and on to cannabis don't consider it a failure if you're able to be less anxious over time, but not eliminate it entirely because I think it'll simply take time. Then I think you really need to look at what it is you eat, I found that that's the biggest determinant of a lot of my health issues. Bill Gates was quoted as saying we can change people's intelligence by changing their gut bacteria, that was about the time he bought into Monsanto which has patented glycerate as an antibiotic. It has a profound effect on the gut bacteria and I would avoid it at all costs. Unfortunately I think it was UK growers that started the practice of spraying it on crops a couple weeks before harvest. Now we're starting to move away from that practice here in the United States and I can't wait until it's all done.

J

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-20)