Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Indica/Sativa Matter to you ?

Thanks

Yes! i like the head high from sativa (correct me if im wrong. i used to have a lot of this stuff memorized lol.)
    anywho, ive had some indica that must have been near pure because i just keep smoking it.
    i like the creative aspect of smoking so anything that can help the creative side of my brain is a good time.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 12amMunchies For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (09-08-23), Bethmeg (06-01-22), CityDweller (06-01-23), Farmer Geddon (06-01-22), GEORGE (06-01-22), Jingo (06-01-22), MonsterEnergy (22-01-23), PeculiarParsnip (15-09-23), scoot (13-01-23), Tommy stoner (07-01-23), V8 (06-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,808 Times

Indicas and Sativas matter to me when growing... taller Sativas and vs. shorter Indicas.
    Strong Indicas work well to tame my nerve condition. Strong Sativas seem to be good mental motivators.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mpsj For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (09-08-23), CityDweller (06-01-23), Farmer Geddon (06-01-22), GEORGE (06-01-22), Jingo (06-01-22), MonsterEnergy (22-01-23), PeculiarParsnip (15-09-23), scoot (13-01-23), Tommy stoner (07-01-23)

Thanks

Interesting how we are all different. For me the only difference is how the weed / hash is concentrated. Never saw any difference between sativa or indica effect. Thc is thc.

Even for feeling cool or stress after a smoke. After many years I realize it is totally dependant on my feelings of the day.
    So i am cool and i smoke ? i am more cool. I am speed and i smoke ? I remain speed. I am stress ? Damned i dont smoke as i know by experience it will stress me more

Envoyé de mon SM-A405FN en utilisant Tapatalk

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to opklop For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (09-08-23), CityDweller (06-01-23), GEORGE (06-01-23), MonsterEnergy (22-01-23), scoot (13-01-23), Tommy stoner (07-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Indicas are much easier to grow with low headroom. I can smoke a good indica and go to sleep. If I smoke sativa or hybrid it keeps me awake for a bit.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

barney_b (23-01-23), GEORGE (06-01-23), MonsterEnergy (22-01-23), PeculiarParsnip (15-09-23), scoot (13-01-23), Tommy stoner (07-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I stick to indica. Grows shorter which suits my situation and puts me to sleep when I go to bed.
    With sativa I get through my jar way too fast. Been toking so long I don't really feel the high like I used to and people can't see it on my face no matter how baked I get. I only know that the withdrawal I get when not smoking turns me into an irritable short tempered prick. Havent ran out in years and fear the day I decide to quit smoking if I do.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

barney_b (23-01-23), CityDweller (23-01-23), GEORGE (07-01-23), MonsterEnergy (22-01-23), PeculiarParsnip (15-09-23), scoot (13-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    I stick to indica. Grows shorter which suits my situation and puts me to sleep when I go to bed.
    With sativa I get through my jar way too fast. Been toking so long I don't really feel the high like I used to and people can't see it on my face no matter how baked I get. I only know that the withdrawal I get when not smoking turns me into an irritable short tempered prick. Havent ran out in years and fear the day I decide to quit smoking if I do.
    Dido

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommy stoner For This Useful Post:

barney_b (23-01-23), CityDweller (23-01-23), GEORGE (07-01-23), MonsterEnergy (22-01-23), scoot (13-01-23)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    that's why i don't really enjoy a heavy indica, cant stand the couchlock weed, if i pull indica early the stone is slightly better but very short lived 45min-1hr perhaps
    with a good haze/sativa i get a real uplifting smoke that last hours

grew dedoverde haze (80% sativa) that i flowered for almost 14 weeks was almost like taking amphetamines,

some like getting stoned others like getting high,
    go for a good hybrid then you get something from both sides

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

barney_b (23-01-23), CityDweller (23-01-23), GEORGE (22-01-23), PeculiarParsnip (15-09-23), scoot (22-01-23), Tommy stoner (24-02-23)

Thanks

I like both now and it depends on which effect i wanna get. When i wanna relax or go to sleep i prefer my fav indica strains like grandmommy purple, runtz punch or banana sherbet. If i need to be more energetic and have fun then it's time for my sativa friends - strawberry amnesia, hulkberry etc

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Growing Peace For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (09-08-23), GEORGE (20-03-23), mpsj (21-03-23), PeculiarParsnip (15-09-23), scoot (21-03-23)

Thanks

I think I like Indica best though grow autos and gen prefer high percentage of indica in them 80pct+. However harvest time makes a big difference as
    we read many times. I had a fast bud II which was early and is about 65pct sat, i like some racy nervous excitement but it was a bit too much.. but i
    can mix that with something more relaxing if I wish.

My all time favourite was red seal squidgy black which gave the best high I have ever had, clear, alert, euphoria, improved eyesight clarity and made
    me smile and giggle. An as yet unmatched buzz. And that... supposedly Indica so that is a mystery as you might think that would be sativa like.

I think this is a very complex topic and has so many factors involved. like sun or light grown, how old at chop, strain itself, conditions of the plant during grow
    how much UV exposure. I imagine there are broad ind/sat effects but they can be adjusted by so many factors in growth. though this is more of a guess than
    really knowing i have only my own limited understanding and reading things.

very intersting subject

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-23), PeculiarParsnip (15-09-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by opklop View Post
    Interesting how we are all different. For me the only difference is how the weed / hash is concentrated. Never saw any difference between sativa or indica effect. Thc is thc.

Even for feeling cool or stress after a smoke. After many years I realize it is totally dependant on my feelings of the day.
    So i am cool and i smoke ? i am more cool. I am speed and i smoke ? I remain speed. I am stress ? Damned i dont smoke as i know by experience it will stress me more

Envoyé de mon SM-A405FN en utilisant Tapatalk
    I think the processing is important you are right i think it would explain that superior red seal buzz being so clear and energetic and hilarious
    though they were almost certainly afghan/pakistan land race indica pure bread cause that's where it came from. i wish i could
    get some of that buzz it would be like time travelling amazing amazing stuff

i read about terpenes making a difference to buzz possible on ducth passion website it was a good read, and about white light for last few days
    making terpene production go very high, and i imagine smells as well, maybe red seal was loaded with terpenes somehow due to that
    intense middle eastern UV sun andhigh altitude and cold nights keeing things al intact till harvest time.. its interesting and mysterious

it was very lemony and zesty maybe I should try some kind of citrussy strain

very intersting subject
    Last edited by AutoMicroClub; 09-08-23 at 09:49 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2