Thread: Sulphur candle possibly killed my girls! Help desperately needed!

Thanks

Default Sulphur candle possibly killed my girls! Help desperately needed!

Hi guys,

I've not been on here for a long time! 2 kids and a wife don't leave me with much spare time these day!

I've been growing outdoors this year and after my second crop, developed powdery mildew!

I tried to keep on top of it with various methods, but ultimately it kept coming back worse!

In the end I decided to opt for a Sulphur Candle. I swept out the greenhouse, sprayed and scrubbed with walls with peroxide and left to dry. I then put my girls back into the greenhouse, placed the candel on the floor, lit it and closed the greenhouse.

After the candle had burned for a couple of hours, I checked the plants and noticed they'd all wilted and started turning yellow/burned looking!!

I quickly extinguished the candle and opened all apertures to vent the greenhouse.

I should mention that it was still 'light' outside when I used the candle, although there was no direct sunlight.

Is there anything I can do to save my girls, or are they not likely to recover from this? I'm absolutely gutted!

I'm not sure whether I should rinse them off or what? Are they doomed? ????

Attachment 385577

Attachment 385582

Attachment 385583

Attachment 385584

Cheers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobHop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-20), Jingo (12-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

You need to post your pictures from your Gallery, none of them are showing up as an attachment.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Jingo (12-07-20), redisiel (12-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

No pics mate
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-20), Jingo (12-07-20), redisiel (12-07-20)