Thread: Cannabis Magnesium Deficiency – What Causes It, How To Spot It And How To Fix It

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,600 Times

Lightbulb Cannabis Magnesium Deficiency – What Causes It, How To Spot It And How To Fix It

Are you noticing your leaves beginning to turn yellow between their veins on lower, older growth? Red stems connecting your fan leaves to your stems, or red streaks running through your plants’ stalks? If so, your weed plants may be facing a potentially deadly nutrient ailment called magnesium deficiency. But why do plants even need magnesium, and how can you solve the problem? You can find answers to these questions and more in this article: https://is.gd/BLRMdP

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbies For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (13-07-20), GEORGE (13-07-20), M_C (13-07-20), scoobywho (14-07-20), scorpion (13-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Curious about the red streaks on the stems, I've got them on my NLs even with a full dose of calmag but they seem pretty happy to me...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-20), jake420 (15-07-20)