Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Americans

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Gonna upset our American fellas now... For the creme de la creme buy German Authentic Roor. Not cheap but worth the price if you want a luxury hand made rig.

For cheap and cheerful if you don't mind waiting and want something a little different check out DHGate. Chinese wholesale site that does knock off glass pieces for days

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-20), MrC (15-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Gonna upset our American fellas now... For the creme de la creme buy German Authentic Roor. Not cheap but worth the price if you want a luxury hand made rig.

For cheap and cheerful if you don't mind waiting and want something a little different check out DHGate. Chinese wholesale site that does knock off glass pieces for days
    No offense bud, I think roor is a good bong if you like a production line bongs. We have plenty of production line bong manufacturers, but if you dig down there's a lot of custom glass being blown over here.

Smoke Cartel is the store I buy my dab rigs from they've got all kinds of stuff, always been good for me.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-20), Mac (15-07-20), MrC (15-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    No offense bud, I think roor is a good bong if you like a production line bongs. We have plenty of production line bong manufacturers, but if you dig down there's a lot of custom glass being blown over here.

Smoke Cartel is the store I buy my dab rigs from they've got all kinds of stuff, always been good for me.

J

German Roor are all hand blown. Dont confuse Roor Tech with German Roor. Roor Tech is the US franchise licensed to mass produce under the Roor name.

And no offence taken fella, your opinion is respected even if I disagree.

There are some fantastic US blowers tho I will give you that, it's something i would love to have a try at but where do you even start lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    German Roor are all hand blown. Dont confuse Roor Tech with German Roor. Roor Tech is the US franchise licensed to mass produce under the Roor name.

And no offence taken fella, your opinion is respected even if I disagree.

There are some fantastic US blowers tho I will give you that, it's something i would love to have a try at but where do you even start lol.
    All production bongs are hand blown just depends on the skill of the guys doing it. I was talking more about the models being all the same. Versus a one off piece of art.

J

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Modern glass art really came out of Tacoma Washington. there must be a hundred glass blowing shops there now and the museum of Glass.

J

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    All production bongs are hand blown just depends on the skill of the guys doing it. I was talking more about the models being all the same. Versus a one off piece of art.

J

Check out the collabs and limited editions if you want the more unusual shapes and artwork. They ain't cheap tho so like most companies they have a lower priced range that can look a bit samey to try and bring in the bread and butter till some crazy pot head comes along and pays 2k+ for a special edition collab

If they aren't your thing then they aren't your thing

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-20), Jingo (15-07-20), MrC (15-07-20)

Thanks

If you want to go to the roots of punk, you go to London. If you want to go to the roots of grunge, you go to Seattle. If you want to go to the roots of the modern art glass movement it's all Dale Chihuly in Tacoma WA. I bet we have more glass blowers turning out more unique art in this state than all of Germany. I know I can pick up all kinds of different pipes and bongs all over the place all one of a kind and yes you can pay five grand for a good bong here.

J

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-20), Mac (15-07-20), MrC (15-07-20), Skunkpunch (16-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

I tried a couple of Canadian places,no seeds ever arrived and no response to emails either.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-20), Mac (16-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scootb View Post
    I tried a couple of Canadian places,no seeds ever arrived and no response to emails either.
    Check out Peak seeds BC if you wanna grow regulars. Price is right and had a bunch of perfect orders delivered within Canada.

sent from space

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-20), Mac (16-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Venice Italy,is said to be Worlds top, but Seattle WA has A lot to say about it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Mac (16-07-20)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast