Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mac's guide to Coco Hempy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

Thought I would post an update on my 1st hempy,I have topped and topped this girl,growth is so vigorous I am looking forward to seeing her in flower,so easy to grow this way I really wish I had tried this before lol.
    I'm pretty sure when I do my lemon stinky its going in a hempy now.

Mac how do you find coco hempy v perlite or rock hempy?
    You have got me wanting to know more on the hempy's now bud!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...1&d=1597276317

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...2&d=1597276329

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (13-08-20), GEORGE (13-08-20), Mac (13-08-20), The Solyom (13-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scootb View Post
    Thought I would post an update on my 1st hempy,I have topped and topped this girl,growth is so vigorous I am looking forward to seeing her in flower,so easy to grow this way I really wish I had tried this before lol.
    I'm pretty sure when I do my lemon stinky its going in a hempy now.

Mac how do you find coco hempy v perlite or rock hempy?
    You have got me wanting to know more on the hempy's now bud!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...1&d=1597276317

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...2&d=1597276329
    Good stuff man. Perlite only hempy work fantastic just need to water more regularly. Coco worked for me as its once a day watering in my situation.

Give it a shot, start ya next one in perlite only. , See how it compares to coco for you. You may prefer a mix of the both, finding your own style and what works for you in your environment is part of the fun.

Wash the perlite well before you start or all that dust turns to cement at the bottom

I haven't tried rock only as they have very little moisture retention (wouldnt attempt this without an auto watering system) and that doesn't fit my lazy style.

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (13-08-20), GEORGE (13-08-20), scoot (15-08-20), The Solyom (13-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Good stuff man. Perlite only hempy work fantastic just need to water more regularly. Coco worked for me as its once a day watering in my situation.

Give it a shot, start ya next one in perlite only. , See how it compares to coco for you. You may prefer a mix of the both, finding your own style and what works for you in your environment is part of the fun.

Wash the perlite well before you start or all that dust turns to cement at the bottom

I haven't tried rock only as they have very little moisture retention (wouldnt attempt this without an auto watering system) and that doesn't fit my lazy style.
    I actually bought an auto watering system a few months ago as my original plan was to grow my auto's in the tent then I moved them outside and now back in the tent haha,if I can setup some kinda drainage to my basement sump pump I might give it a bash.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (15-08-20), GEORGE (15-08-20), Mac (15-08-20), The Solyom (17-08-20)

Thanks

Here's the hempy now haha,she has been topped so many times I lost count now,I hope she will fit in my tent when she starts to flower once my auto's are done.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...1&d=1598311177

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (25-08-20), GEORGE (25-08-20), Mac (25-08-20), The Solyom (25-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Looking great fella Im not up on my Canadian milk jugs, what size is that?

EDIT: Ahhh 1 gallon, can see if you zoom in . Thats going to be a beast of a plant Scoot, well done man.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (25-08-20), GEORGE (25-08-20), scoot (26-08-20), The Solyom (25-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Looking great fella Im not up on my Canadian milk jugs, what size is that?

EDIT: Ahhh 1 gallon, can see if you zoom in . Thats going to be a beast of a plant Scoot, well done man.
    Thanks bud,not looking forward to the stretch though,if my auto's hurry up and she doesn't stretch too big I might be able to finish her in my tent,its gonna be a great yield wish I knew what strain it was though haha.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-20), Mac (26-08-20), The Solyom (26-08-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2