Thread: Autos not flowering. How long to give.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Autos not flowering. How long to give.

On my grow the now and we are day 56 already and 4 autos only one is proper flowering now. The other ones are hardly looking like it. They have pistils but no proper flowers still I can’t cull them so I think I will have to 12/12 them I think. Any thoughts folks. ? Can get some pics with lights off cos Iv not took any pics for a few days.

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Uv123_4 View Post

See how they are growing. Sorry about the light on that’s the last pic. I took. Whereas on one it’s getting wee buds showing up now but 3 are like that. Only the odd pistil here and there like single ones. Everyday I go in and still look the same. It’s just a bit seeknin. If I go for 12/12 am I ok to use like normal timer plug with 250w hps. Ballast goes to 600w cos I do see the heavy duty timer plugs.
    I've use those cheap 9.95 timers on 400W before, without any problems, so I don't see why not. JMO"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-20), Mac (19-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times
    Provided Answers: 9

Id have guessed that once you start seeing pom poms its just a waiting game. Most of my autos are slow starters and take around 100 days from seed to chop

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-20), Mac (19-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Id have guessed that once you start seeing pom poms its just a waiting game. Most of my autos are slow starters and take around 100 days from seed to chop

See how they are growing. Sorry about the light on that’s the last pic. I took. Whereas on one it’s getting wee buds showing up now but 3 are like that. Only the odd pistil here and there like single ones. Everyday I go in and still look the same. It’s just a bit seeknin. If I go for 12/12 am I ok to use like normal timer plug with 250w hps. Ballast goes to 600w cos I do see the heavy duty timer plugs.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-07-20), GEORGE (19-07-20), Mac (19-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times
    Provided Answers: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Uv123_4 View Post

I've use those cheap 9.95 timers on 400W before, without any problems, so I don't see why not. JMO

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-07-20), Mac (19-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I've use those cheap 9.95 timers on 400W before, without any problems, so I don't see why not. JMO
    Great cheers hotshot. Iv got a few got a digi one and the click ones. Will see what they say but I’m sure they take quite a bit of watts. It will be fine.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-07-20), GEORGE (19-07-20), Mac (19-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

My auto NL was like that while my auto Gorilla Glue,and auto Candy Dawg were budding away,the NL is beginning to bud now,my plants are in a cheapy greenhouse though so they get as much or as little light as the sun decides to give.
    I would hang on another week and see how it goes bud.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-07-20), GEORGE (19-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scootb View Post
    My auto NL was like that while my auto Gorilla Glue,and auto Candy Dawg were budding away,the NL is beginning to bud now,my plants are in a cheapy greenhouse though so they get as much or as little light as the sun decides to give.
    I would hang on another week and see how it goes bud.
    They are NL Iv heard a lot of it recently. Shite. They are massive too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times
    Provided Answers: 9

Such a nice smoke tho... worth the wait imo got one a couple weeks from chop now, currently on day 75... and thats quite quick compared to usual, but then im also growing in half the coco as i usually do to keep her small for my space
    Last edited by Silkadin; 19-07-20 at 09:29 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-20), Uv123_4 (19-07-20)