Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LED Lighting in a 1.5m x 1.5m gorilla shorty.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by J81 View Post
    He is a U.K. seller. I’m collecting the lights from his house if I buy and he’s giving a 2 year warranty. He’s only a 10 min drive away. So at least I know that part is correct.

He guarantees that the led are Samsung lm301h.

He said he could get me a HLG 650r if I wanted one but he has better options for much less.
    2 260watt hlg rspec can be cranked to 600w. any bigger is waste and $$$ driven. contact hlg or manufacturers direct bud , these salesmen would sell their mothers fir a quick buck my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-07-20), J81 (23-07-20), Lowrollerbean (22-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

He is a U.K. seller. I’m collecting the lights from his house if I buy and he’s giving a 2 year warranty. He’s only a 10 min drive away. So at least I know that part is correct.

He guarantees that the led are Samsung lm301h.

He said he could get me a HLG 650r if I wanted one but he has better options for much less.
    No skin off my nose what you buy. Thought you were asking not telling.....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-07-20), J81 (23-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    No skin off my nose what you buy. Thought you were asking not telling.....

You misunderstood my response. I was just saying he is definitely U.K. based as I’m collecting not using mail order.

He also seemed well informed.

I appreciate your advice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J81 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

You misunderstood my response. I was just saying he is definitely U.K. based as I’m collecting not using mail order.

I appreciate your advice ????
    Thats my point. Theres enough indicators to show not so well informed but good luck anyway

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-07-20), Lowrollerbean (22-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Thats my point. Theres enough indicators to show not so well informed but good luck anyway
    I think he just copied and amended the ad from Ali. Not the best practice I agree. It seems that most eBay and gumtree sellers in the U.K. do the same.

He did tell me who his supplier was in China.

I’ll be careful and I do appreciate your advice The “????” Was this site’s interpretation of a apple emoji.

I’m tempted to try one in a 4 x 2 to see what they are like for veg and flower.

I’ve always used HPS and I was about to invest heavily in LED before I’ve even used them.

I’m bipolar and like spending so sometimes I get ahead of myself. It’s weird. I just get caught up in what ever I’m interested in buying. At least I recognise it now.

I impulse bought a plot of land from a auction in 2008 and and brand new Alfa Romeo brera on my lunch break in 2009 when I was on a up. I got diagnosed shortly after.

Smoking bud helps.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to J81 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

The way I see it mate is you you've had good solid advice from people who want you to do well and not get ripped off....take the advice and buy from vividled, trusted, good quality and reliable

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

gardro (24-07-20), GEORGE (23-07-20)

Thanks

I appreciate your advice.
    Hi mate. I've bought two of those lights. No problems and good quality. I did same as you and bought face to face. The guy James is very knowledgeable and seemed genuine to me. I got two lights for a 1.2 m tent.
    I'm still in touch with seller he's a mine of information.
    I paid £440 for 2 lights and I'm glad I did.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ttreetrunk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2