Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody make charas from their plants

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Just wondered if anybody does it, I hadn’t heard of it till last night, it does sound alot like making hash but the trichomes are collected whilst the plant and buds are still growing, so you know what I’m getting at it can be done before drying it and curing it and all the pissing about from what I’ve read, so if buds tight/scanty it would be a smoke till the buds are ready lol
    Cheers
    You can google some Indian Video's, and see how they do it over in the Himalayan's. They go and do it ever year right before harvest, because shortly the police come and take what they hadn't gotten.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-08-20), scorpion (07-08-20), The Solyom (07-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Solyom View Post
    and just to add to that, when you hear the term "Cream" many people think it comes from the plants at the top of the mountain. In fact it is from any plant. To get it needs a bit of skill. To be proper Cream it must have no contaminents, so the hands touch the buds with the lightest of touches, and is then collected. The tiniest bit contaminent and this stroke would be disgarded. It takes a very long time to get a gram.
    Never heard of that term cream m8 I’ll look it up cheers
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-08-20), GEORGE (07-08-20), The Solyom (07-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    You can google some Indian Video's, and see how they do it over in the Himalayan's. They go and do it ever year right before harvest, because shortly the police come and take what they hadn't gotten.
    Cheers bud I seen some vids of it I thought it was legal where they were doing it though, shit that’s a lot of plants to get caught with lol or do you mean they just grow naturally over there as in they don’t plant the seeds themselves

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-08-20), GEORGE (07-08-20), The Solyom (07-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Cheers bud I seen some vids of it I thought it was legal where they were doing it though, shit that’s a lot of plants to get caught with lol or do you mean they just grow naturally over there as in they don’t plant the seeds themselves
    I believe they do grow natural, but they did plant some of the hybird to get them started, then they just took off after that I guess.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I believe they do grow natural, but they did plant some of the hybird to get them started, then they just took off after that I guess.
    It is illegal, but the Police must have some kind of agreement with the Mountian people. They aren't like the cops we deal with, they wait until the people have what they want before going and getting the rest. They might even sell it for all I know. haha

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

In India all hash is called Charas and it is illegal. A friend of mine was living in Manali, excellent hash if you get it from the mountains. She got pulled into the police station cos she had a plant growing in her garden, she didn't plant it. When she got there, during the interview, she stated, you have plants growing outside this window. They let her go. Just after backsheesh (bribes/payments).
    Up in the mountains it grows everywhere, on the sides of the streets etc.
    The term cream is probably where Cream of the Crop got their name.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-08-20), GEORGE (07-08-20), scorpion (07-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

They've started selling it the clubs here now. Got a gram of Girl Scout Cookies for €25 the other night. Guy reckons he had over 100 plants worth. Bloody hell. Keeping it for a special (or painful) occasion. Nicely potent.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-08-20), GEORGE (07-08-20), scorpion (07-08-20), The Solyom (07-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    They've started selling it the clubs here now. Got a gram of Girl Scout Cookies for €25 the other night. Guy reckons he had over 100 plants worth. Bloody hell. Keeping it for a special (or painful) occasion. Nicely potent.
    Bejeesuz, that's pricey

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-08-20), GEORGE (07-08-20), scorpion (07-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

That was a nice read @The Solyom next time you put something like that up take all the links out. I would have liked keeping the information up but it was too much work for me to go through and edit them out so I just deleted your posts.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-08-20), GEORGE (07-08-20), redisiel (08-08-20), scorpion (08-08-20), The Solyom (08-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    That was a nice read @The Solyom next time you put something like that up take all the links out. I would have liked keeping the information up but it was too much work for me to go through and edit them out so I just deleted your posts.

J

Sorry Jingo, I read it a while back and didn't think to check it. I'll do it again with all the links removed as it is really interesting.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-08-20), Jingo (08-08-20), scorpion (08-08-20)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast