Thread: Latest research on root aphids

Thanks
    Thanked 14,727 Times in 4,714 Posts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jingo For This Useful Post:

hotshot (26-07-20), Mac (25-07-20), Skunkpunch (27-07-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 1,616 Posts

Interesting read thank you, have bookmarked the site as it looks useful as fuck so gonna have a nose round it later That's my evenings rabbit hole of reading sorted
    NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!
    4 Assed Monkey >>> Mac's Meph Lab. Quantum Boards & Coco Hempy. <<< My Mephisto Diary

>>> Mac's Guide to Coco Hempy. <<<

“Let me give you youngsters a present. Five mantras to carry with you through your lives. These are mine:

Number one, all men are equal - therefore no one can ever be your genuine superior.
    Number two, your future is as bright as you make it.
    Number three, change is a constant of life, so you must never ever lose your wisdom.
    Number four, if you want to live a full and complete human life, you have to be free.
    And number five, Love is the answer. Love is the answer. ” - Rik Mayall

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

hotshot (26-07-20), jingo (25-07-20), Skunkpunch (27-07-20)