Thread: EC fan for a 4 x 2 tent.

Thanks

Default EC fan for a 4 x 2 tent.

I nearly messed up big with this one. I nearly bought a 10” isomax because it was cheap for a 4x2x5 (120x60x150) tent. Pretty sure it would have sucked the tent inside out.

After a bit of research I decided to get a infinity T4. Is this a good choice?

I read on another forum people were having problems with speed settings, and that it is a poor choice because it is designed for cooling servers?

Is there a better 4” option?

I like the temp/humidity and fan speed digital display with the T4.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J81 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-07-20), Mac (28-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

The Ac Infinity fans are great fans, just like you say designed to cool hifi equipment and bit mining rigs. I'm waiting on my T6 to be dispatched

From my understanding there is no minimum run speed, it's off till it triggers on at a set temp in auto temp/humidity mode. And turns off when it drops below this. Wash rinse repeat.

My thinking is set speed 1 for 12 degrees and speed 2 for 20 degrees and in my situation it should never turn off as I don't go below 25 unless the lights are off

Alternatively you can set it to always on and use the control panel to manually set the speed or buy a 3rd party EC fan controller and run the fan always on max and let the 3rd party controller do its thing.

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-20)