Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Grow tent light leak and figuring flowering stage

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,467 Times

Thank you Jingo!
    There's a Big Grow Hydro nearby and they have a lot of options, including the stuff you just listed. I'll be there on Monday! ??
    Just curious if you have any feedback on the videos. They might be too compressed to see details, but I'm going to need to trim those ladies and need to understand how much and specifically what leaves stay and which go. Since the big ones carry the good sugars etc. A little each day? Some little fan leaves are so close. Almost encasing the start of the bud sites...

Much respect.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToughCall For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-20), Jingo (01-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,628 Times

Well I watched the videos but my memory has already made me forget what I saw. When I defoliate I start at the bottom first and remove those big fans that tend to lay down in the soil or on top of the medium. Then I look around for skinny little spindly shoots coming off the lower branches, the kind that try and work their way up through the center of the plant. They will never produce good sized buds so I usually take those spindly ones out. I think it's pretty safe to take 3, 4, 5 or 6 leaves every couple days.

Do you ever use Tapa? Or YouTube? you'll probably get more traffic if you can post your pictures and videos direct.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,628 Times

Here's a guide for posting pictures direct on the website, the main thing you have to do is keep your photos under two megabytes.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...loading-Photos

J

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-20), ToughCall (04-08-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3