Thread: Outdoor - browning at the tips and edges

Thanks

Lightbulb Outdoor - browning at the tips and edges

Hello Guys,

unfortunately I cannot for the life of me figure out what could cause the ( mostly ) lower leaves to show these symptoms.

Strain: Bubble Kush Auto
    Grow medium: 50/50 mixture of Soil and coco with ~10% perlite
    Light : Started them indoor under a set of LED modules ( ~60W, DIY ) Put outdoors in week 6
    Pot size: 4.2gal / 16l fabric ( "root pouch" )
    Nutrient type and schedule : Early on I used a 7-3-5 fertilizer slowly raising the dosage until I reached the recommended one. Since flowering started I'm using PK 13-14 'enhancer' at ~1/4 the dosage and added a little bit of a 7-3-5 fertilizer to add a tiny bit of Nitrogen ( less than 1/4th of dosage )

There is some activity from Thrips and I treated the underside of the affected leaves with neem-oil today - could the browning also stem from the thrips ? It's either that or a P/K deficiency. ( maybe even excess even though I went very light on the fertilizer this time around)

Additionally many of the leaf-tips curl upwards as evident in the photos.

Many thanks for any tips that could get me on the right path.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	issues_bkush1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	386460

Name:	issues_bkush2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	386461

Name:	issues_bkush3.jpg