Thread: Too many nutrients?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,978 Times

Default Too many nutrients?

Hey guys..
    Right so I'm currently growing some white widow in coco using autopots, there doing well up to now (just started 4th week flower).

I'm mixing my nutrients to fill up the res and I've got bottles all over the place, I'm thinking to myself "have i been sucked into all this through advertising??" snake oil is coming to mind.

Currently using the following
    Canna coco A B
    Canazyme
    Rhyzotonic
    Calmag
    Pk13/14
    Big bud

Is anything in that list that fits the snake oil catagory that can be removed from my feed regime?

Cheers people

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to funkydawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Sounds about right... only 2 there that ive never used are the canazyme and the big bud. I use green power silicone tho.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

funkydawg (04-08-20), GEORGE (04-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

When I started, PK 13/14 was a flushing aid. At the time most nutes had way too much N and that makes for a harsh smoke. For the last 2 weeks, they only got PK 13/14 so the plants were only deprived of N. I went mia for a few years and when I came back, PK 13/14 was being touted as a yield increaser. How did that happen? PK is already in a bottle of nutes.

I've seen pics of trees that yielded 2 lbs or more per plant. No supplements or additives. Dosage was whatever it said on the label.

I'd keep whatever is sold to help keep the plant healthy, eg. calmag, and forget about anything meant to increase yield.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

funkydawg (23-08-20), GEORGE (22-08-20)