Thread: Growing Skywalker Kush outdoors. Flower + grow questions

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Growing Skywalker Kush outdoors. Flower + grow questions

Failed to Force flower by putting her in Total darkness for 36 hrs and giving more flower nutrients. Thinking it might be bc of the warm weather or leftover veg nutrients in the soil. Should i try a flush to clear out the veg nutrients?

I've also seen a video of someone poking a hole at the bottom of the main stems and putting a stick in the hole at the last days/weeks of flower in order to make the plant believe she's dying and make her invest everything in the buds? Anyone know what this method is and whether it's viable?

My plant is a good 110 cms high, nearing the end of veg and looking very healthy

Thanks so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200810_135456.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	386718  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiJoSa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-20), Jingo (10-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Back in the day they used to strip the outer layer off branches of Columbia Gold to turn it gold right at the end. I've damaged some plants pretty significantly super cropping and had them change odd colors one time it even threw a a dark pheno off of just one branch. I've never actually had an improvement in the smoke from any oddball damage I've done accidentally.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-20), NiJoSa (10-08-20)