Thread: New grower

Thanks

Default New grower

Heybguys so my plant seems to be growing ok and buds are coming along nicely but some leaves have gone yellowy brown n crispy what am I doing wrong

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Linzim7 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Linzim7 View Post
    Heybguys so my plant seems to be growing ok and buds are coming along nicely but some leaves have gone yellowy brown n crispy what am I doing wrong

Need more info than that pal...Pics of plant, medium, lights, nutes, temps & humidity and anything else that may be relevant...

Regards BL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-20), Lowrollerbean (10-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Need more info than that pal...Pics of plant, medium, lights, nutes, temps & humidity and anything else that may be relevant...

Regards BL
    1st one is peyote critical second is gorilla zkittlez both in canna terra cfl 250 watt lights nutes ive been using tomorite and now reefertiliser ... and not fumna lie ive not done temps and humidity as I dont really understand it all just thought I'd try n wing my first 2 plants

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linzim7 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-20), Lowrollerbean (10-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Seems a little heavy on the nutes mate, possibly nitrogen toxicity, plus do you have a fan blowing directly at plant 2 or is it a little close?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-20), Jingo (10-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Looks over fed...Tomorite is not ideal for canna, you would be better off with (so called) canna specific nutes like oldtimers or canna terra...Anyway I would give your plants a good flush, plain tap water 3 x the pot size..

Regards BL

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-20), Jingo (10-08-20), Linzim7 (10-08-20), Lowrollerbean (10-08-20)

Thanks

I've not been giving nutes that much as wasnt 100% how much to give I just went of what it says on the packet but I've laid of them now as they look like they do now and yes I have a fan moving in the back ground

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linzim7 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-20), Jingo (10-08-20), Lowrollerbean (10-08-20)

Thanks

Need an experienced cannabis growing person, I want to start my own cropping, but stucked up where i started.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micheal Sandford For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-08-20), Jingo (12-08-20)