Thread: Astonishing Tips For First-Time Cannabis Consumers

Thanks

Post Astonishing Tips For First-Time Cannabis Consumers

I found this article on the web and thought would be beneficial for the readers and users:-

Your first experience with cannabis can be very exciting yet scary. It doesn’t matter whether you are using it for recreation or medicinal reasons. But if you are looking to use cannabis for medical purposes, you need to get 420 evaluations in Bakersfield. If approved, you will receive the recommendation and earn the access to use medical cannabis legally without any hassles.

The first encounter with cannabis can be a bit overwhelming for many people. I remember my first joint that I smoked with my friends. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but my friends guided me through it. While I coughed after my first puff, the overall experience was really good. However, that’s not the case with everyone. So, you have to learn about certain things to avoid any negative experience. A bad first time experience with cannabis even makes many new cannabis users drop the idea of consuming it ever again. On the other hand, if done right, you can reap the benefits of cannabis while enjoying the “high” produced.

There are certain things that can make your first-time cannabis experience amazing. You just need to keep these things in mind when consuming cannabis. These tips will help you avoid getting too high or having any bad experience with cannabis. You should be cautious when trying cannabis for the first time. Also, remember that your cannabis experience depends on your taste and requirements. Today, we’ll talk about some of the best tips that you should follow when consuming cannabis for the first time.

Quick TipsTip 1. Know what to expect

When consuming cannabis for the first time, you have no idea about how your body will react to cannabis. Chances are that you might not feel anything after consuming the same cannabis strain that got your friend high. Many new cannabis users set their expectations too high and then get disappointed when their expectations don’t meet. One more reason for not feeling anything even after smoking two or three puffs can be that you’re not doing it right. Maybe you are not inhaling in the correct way. When you do not inhale cannabis smoke correctly, it will not reach your lungs. That’s why you won’t feel anything. But don’t get discouraged, and try again.

Just keep your expectations realistic, and understand that you may not experience anything the first time. Learn which cannabis strains suit you and how much you have to consume. And if you are using cannabis for medical purposes, talk to your marijuana doctor before using any cannabis strain.

Tip 2. Stay calm

The worst part of consuming cannabis is consuming too much of it. This can lead you to get too high, which can cause paranoia. This can happen to anyone, even to the experienced cannabis consumers. In this situation, the key is to remain calm, and don’t worry. Keep in mind that this can happen to anyone. That’s why it is advisable to consume cannabis when you are with someone you can trust. There are a few things that you can do if you get too high, these are –

Use cannabidiol (CBD) to fight back

CBD is known for fighting anxiety. And getting too high can cause anxiety in people, especially the ones who already suffer from anxiety issues. This is where CBD can help you deal with it as it can counteract the effects of getting too high.

Use black pepper

Just like cannabis, pepper also affects the endocannabinoid system of the body. It can help in counteracting the negative effects of the psychoactive effects of THC.

Don’t panic!

It’s hard but you need to try not to panic. You have to remember that you can not overdose and die on cannabis. Contrary to what many people say, there has never been a case of overdose death because of cannabis. Whatever symptoms you experience after getting too high will slowly fade away on their own.

Tip 3. Understand the edibles and don’t overdo

Cannabis Edibles

You need to understand how the edibles work before consuming them. Eating cannabis edibles is different from any other method of consuming cannabis. When you smoke cannabis, you tend to feel the effects in 5 to 10 minutes. But this is not the case with cannabis-infused edibles. Generally, edibles can take about 30 minutes to 2 hours to kick in. This can lead many people to take another dose too soon, which can lead to an unpleasant high.

It is important for you to wait for at least 2 hours to feel the effects of edibles. These effects can even last for 4 to 12 hours. You should not take a second dose of edibles before 2 hours, or else you can get too high. And trust me, no one enjoys this unpleasant high. Also, edibles are more potent than smoking because of the way they are absorbed into the body.

When you consume an edible, it goes through your digestive tract. That’s why it takes more time to show its effects. When THC present in edibles reaches the liver, it converts the non-acidic THC into a metabolite. This metabolite produces 5 times more psychoactive effects than non-acidic THC. This makes edibles more potent than smoking. The key to consuming cannabis edibles to start low. Take a very small amount of edibles in the beginning. And if you don’t feel much effects later, only then take another dose.

Tip 4. Be prepared for munchies

Cannabis tricks your mind by inducing a sense of hunger. This is known as “the munchies.” So, chances are that you will feel hungry after consuming cannabis. Also, if you get too high, eating can also help in calming those effects. Rather than eating a bag of Doritos, you can choose to eat something healthy. It is better to keep something to eat by your side before you start smoking your cannabis. This way you would not have to get up and look for something to eat rather than enjoying your high.

Tip 5. Know your limits

Before you start smoking your cannabis, you need to understand your limits and move forward accordingly. The “rule” for smoking cannabis is “puff puff pass.” That means, don’t shy away from passing the joint to the next person after taking two puffs. Also, if you feel like you are high enough, stop smoking. You don’t impress anyone by smoking too much. Instead, it can lead to an unpleasant high (when you’re too high). Be smart and consume accordingly.

Original Source: **LINK REMOVED**
    Last edited by M_C; 13-08-20 at 03:55 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oliver Stone For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-08-20), Lowrollerbean (11-08-20), Mac (11-08-20), Todd_B (18-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

You didn't, 'find this article on the web'

It is from your own site - I get to see your email address that confirms it... goodbye!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (13-08-20), GEORGE (13-08-20), IceCalibur (13-08-20), Jingo (13-08-20), Kurdt (14-08-20), Mac (14-08-20), scoobywho (13-08-20), SyRaX (13-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-08-20), IceCalibur (13-08-20), Jingo (13-08-20), Mac (14-08-20), M_C (13-08-20), scoobywho (13-08-20)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-08-20), Mac (14-08-20)

Thanks

still the article is quite good, no?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Todd_B For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Another nob head bites the dust

Regards BL
    What is a nob head?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dionysos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Default Astonishing Tips For First-Time Cannabis Consumers

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
    What is a nob head?
    A knob head is one whom has a passing resemblance to the head of a penis.

Almost certainly in its flaccid state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Herbitual; 29-10-20 at 07:38 PM.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (30-10-20), GEORGE (29-10-20), IceCalibur (29-10-20), Ironman (29-10-20), M_C (30-10-20), Petal (30-10-20), SyRaX (29-10-20), Valentina (04-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    A knob head is one whom has a passing resemblance to the head of a penis.

Almost certainly in its flaccid state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HaHa, Love it!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dionysos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-20), Herbitual (30-10-20), Petal (30-10-20)