Thread: Alien pro 55 litre system

Thanks

Default Alien pro 55 litre system

Hello people
    I'm just new here and looking for some advice on the alien pro system, is it really worth the money and also are the yeilds as big as what I'm hearing? 1kg per plant?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pedrospartypacks For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-08-20), WhIpLaSh (14-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

in short- No its not worth the money, you can build your own for far less.
    as for kilo plants, its nothing to do with what system you are running, its far more to do with veg time, your environment, feeding schedule, lighting etc etc.
    Dont think buying one will automatically have you pumping out kilo plants, it wont.
    ive owned one in the past, and if im honest, my own system is easily as good, if not better than it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (22-09-20), GEORGE (14-08-20), M_C (14-08-20)

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback mate, can you recommend anything cheaper that I can buy? I'm not very good at DIY lol I'm thinking about running 1000w led lights over each plant and I'm going to be spending a bit on temperature control items, any advice on led lights would be appreciated also

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedrospartypacks For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

well if you must buy a ready made one then go with the alien, its probably the best option, but fuck me they are expensive for what they are.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-12-20)