Thread: Wilma feed question

Thanks

Default Wilma feed question

Hello all, Im new and would like to know if anyone using the wilma system has used mega crop as a food source or indeed if it's even possible to use MG in the Wilma system due to it being a dry powder all in one feed? Any opinions most appreciated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigyin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thebigyin View Post
    Hello all, Im new and would like to know if anyone using the wilma system has used mega crop as a food source or indeed if it's even possible to use MG in the Wilma system due to it being a dry powder all in one feed? Any opinions most appreciated.
    I use one but only use liquid feed.. Canna. Not sure it would be a good idea putting powder in because of blocking the drippers. I don't think organic is good either for the same reason.
    I use clay pebbles and root riots in mesh pot's.
    It's a good easy to use system.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttreetrunk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-20), WWBB (22-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ttreetrunk View Post
    I use one but only use liquid feed.. Canna. Not sure it would be a good idea putting powder in because of blocking the drippers. I don't think organic is good either for the same reason.
    I use clay pebbles and root riots in mesh pot's.
    It's a good easy to use system.

Yes thanks for the reply, I was wondering about the powder maybe clogging up the different parts of the Wilma system.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigyin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-20)

Thanks

I'm getting good results with Canna Aqua. It's all I've used so can't compare to others.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ttreetrunk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-20)

Thanks

This will be my first go at anything resembling hydroponics, so it's all a learning experience, I've got about 10kg of the mega crop, I was using bio biz nutes before on my soil grow and when I changed to mega crop the plant absolutely loved the stuff, hence me wanting to use it in the Wilma.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigyin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-20)