Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Small Pot vs. Big Pot

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

From tiny challenge grows to tree grows, it looks like one ounce or more per litre of media is doable. That doesn't mean a bigger pot will automatically give more yield but a smaller pot can limit yield.

With drain to waste, I use 11L pots because that size means I only have to feed them once a day. Unless it's 100% perlite. That stuff would dry out on me as soon as my back was turned. With this closet grow, I'm using 5L pots because I don't want them to get too large. They need feeding twice a day but as it's in the hall, no big deal.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (26-08-20), GEORGE (26-08-20), Mac (26-08-20), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (09-05-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2