Thread: Plant looks wilted

Thanks

Default Plant looks wilted

Hey guys, hoping some one can help? Any ideas why this plant looks wilted? It doesn't perk up after being watered and it isn't over watered. It is one of two blueberry photo's, 400w hps, organic super soil mix, literally the only difference between the two plants is one is closer to the oscillating fan, and the other plant is perfectly healthy. I've had this on a few of my previous plants and it has never caused any real problems, I'm just interested to know what everyones thoughts are on why it's happening and what I can do to fix it. The first two photos are of the plant in question, I also took a snap of the temp and humidity. The last photo is of the other healthy plant. Cheers dudes, appreciate your time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gillyzzzz For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-09-20), GEORGE (02-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

They look fine gillyzzzz.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-09-20), gillyzzzz (02-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

Both look overfed to me...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-20), gillyzzzz (02-09-20)

Thanks

It's a strange one and it's getting the better of me I must admit. I'm confident that they aren't being overwatered, as I have a moisture meter and only water them when the soil is at the dry end of the scale, and I also use smart pots which makes it difficult to over-water I find. But I know what your saying, as I have always immediately assumed they are either under or over fed whenever I have seen something similar in the past, and in the scenario where the wilt IS due to needing water then it's almost an immediate response in the plant after feeding some water, but that isn't the case here?

I transplanted them into their final resting place last night, I'll flip to flower in the next week when they have acclimated, so hopefully that will have the desired affect, I was just hoping someone on here would recognise it as something trivial and be able to offer up a simple solution.

Like I said, I have noticed a similar trend on some plants I've grown previously, and it has never really been detrimental, it is just doing my swede in!

Thanks for the replies dudes, I appreciate your time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyzzzz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-20)

Thanks

They look a bit overfed to me yes.. trust me, going through the same problems!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to padova555 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-20), gillyzzzz (10-10-20)

Thanks

Turns out it was a nitrogen toxicity after, or at least that's all I can come up with. Just after transplanting I started giving heavy feedings of just de-chlorinated water until run-off, around 2litres per plant, and around a week or so later it had fully recovered. In fact, I have continued to feed until run-off every other day and both plants have thrived ever since. I'm just past the halfway mark of flowering and at this stage they are looking better than anything I've grown previously. I've started doing SST's, and have also been adding molasses once a week to help with taste smell and it is responding really well. Muchas gracias for taking the time to view and respond gents, much appreciated, soon as I get some pics I'll update.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gillyzzzz For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (11-10-20), GEORGE (10-10-20)