Thread: In a pickle some advice ?

Thanks

Default In a pickle some advice ?

So I grow in a wardrobe and I’ve currently got 4 plants init but running out of space and one is an auto so it’s already flowering can I just this outside and will it still flower ?? Ain’t too fussed in this strain as in my opinion genetics isn’t the best so I only planted it to get rid of the seed but got 3 black dogs that I’m lst so don’t know whether to take that out for more space need to flip them soon also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-20), Jingo (27-09-20), Mac (02-09-20)

Thanks

you can put the auto outside if environment going to be good for the plant over the next 8 weeks.
    I live in the south east of the uk and I would not be able to put plants outside, this time of year. ( late in flower, 2 months time it's going to be cold at night with high humidty, so the buds will get covered in bud rot.

If your running out of space before flowering off the other plants I would only keep 2 of the plants because they can double in size
    (height and width) and overcrowding a flower space will mess the plants up and give a low harvest, Environment will be very hard to control (humidty, temps, airflow and they could grow too high).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepitsimple For This Useful Post:

Chunksdependable (02-09-20), GEORGE (02-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Yeah, throw it outside... but, if you can, protect it from rain
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Chunksdependable (02-09-20), GEORGE (02-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitsimple View Post
    you can put the auto outside if environment going to be good for the plant over the next 8 weeks.
    I live in the south east of the uk and I would not be able to put plants outside, this time of year. ( late in flower, 2 months time it's going to be cold at night with high humidty, so the buds will get covered in bud rot.

If your running out of space before flowering off the other plants I would only keep 2 of the plants because they can double in size
    (height and width) and overcrowding a flower space will mess the plants up and give a low harvest, Environment will be very hard to control (humidty, temps, airflow and they could grow too high).
    Ain’t to worried about that it’s just I’m trying to train them outwards but the flowering plant is already in the way only has about a month left around that time higher isn’t the issue as much since I’ve kept this plants very low and the light is high as it can

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Yeah, throw it outside... but, if you can, protect it from rain
    Yeah okay bro will buy one of them mini green houses before I do maybe just leave the door open for some air thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (26-09-20), GEORGE (02-09-20), M_C (02-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,458 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    Yeah okay bro will buy one of them mini green houses before I do maybe just leave the door open for some air thanks

Make sure you get a bug net for the door if you do leave it open all sorts of bugs will take residence otherwise

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-20)