Thread: First time auto seedlings questions

Thanks

Default First time auto seedlings questions

Hi I’ve got some Auto seedlings in coco in fabric pots and the first week in the fabric pots the girls shot up quite a lot but now they look a bit yellow and seem to be not changing in height or size.
    Read somewhere that growing in coco has no food for plants so unsure if I need to feed and how much( got canna A&B)
    Also got the HPS light on low and close with the hand in front method to see if not to hot,but noticed the ones on the outsides are leaning into the middle.should I up the light and put up it higher?
    If I’m not supposed to be feeding them when do I start and what dose?
    Thanks for any help

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jj71 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-20), Jingo (03-09-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Yeah you definitely need to feed with Coco right from the start, here's a link to Canna A and b and Coco feeding instructions.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-And-Nutrients

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-20)